May 13th, 2019
- Admin – Native Apps: Prevent client app delivery to Zerista store
April 29th, 2019
- Admin – Exhibitor: Ability to select more than one booth location
- Admin – Schedules: Increased font size on PDF prints
- Admin – Scripts: 4 new scripts available for automating process. Highlights include setting message/meeting limits by user/membership type, mass meeting capacity updates, and the ability to export all your interest tag sets. You also have the ability to setup an end time/date for the scripts as well.
- iOS – Ability for exhibitor contacts to review leads/meetings/messages sent to their company profiles. Feature available in 320
April 22nd, 2019
- Admin – Surveys: – Ability to create a numerical average for a survey and its individual questions
- iOS – Filters: Speaker filters updated to display tag matching format when in use. Feature available in 31.9
- iOS – Leads: Ability to scan leads using the conference app. If this ability we also added the toggling between your company accounts. Feature available in 31.9
April 15th, 2019
- Desktop Web – Exhibitor Portal: Exhibitor contacts will now be defaulted into the Exhibitor portal upon login. As a result of this implementation we removed the account toggle popup when you initially login
April 8th, 2019
- Infrastructure – Maps: Upgrade to Leaflet 1.4
- Infrastructure – Normalize Message Create URL. We used to have two urls and it would cause some messages to error upon sending.
- Infrastructure – Performance: Avoid repeated queries to /profile/member from Zendesk widget on desktop/admin. All pages with the Zendesk widget present should load faster as a result
- Infrastructure – Performance: Optimize load time of tasks in launchpad
- Infrastructure – Performance: Optimize load/submission times of Zerista surveys.
- Infrastructure – Update Leads API. This was done in preparation of the iOS leads conference app combination
- Infrastructure – Upgrade to Bootstrap 4.3.1
April 1st, 2019
- Desktop Web – Filters: Ability to change a tag set from check box to radio button
- Infrastructure – Performance Improvement: Admin menus load faster
March 25th, 2019
- Admin – Welcome message editing is now Zerista admin only
- Desktop Web – App widget links open in a new browser tab
Desktop Web – App widget now displays app icon vs conference icon
- Desktop Web – Filters: Support Internet Explorer 11
- Desktop Web – Home Page: Menu options (x2) added to top navigation bar
- Desktop Web – Updated sent message text to remove reference to ‘Zerista’
- Infrastructure – Android 9 support of Pie. Available in version 14.96
- Infrastructure – Replace auto complete library for recommendation/admin meeting editor pages
March 18th, 2019
- Infrastructure – Removed JQuery from our autocompletes and installed a different library
- Website – Ability to customize your sort/filter parameters on all listing pages . With our new admin filter UI you can set a default sort order, highlight specific tag sets, and reorder the whole display so users see what is most important. Native apps coming hopefully soon!
- Website – Filtering re-design on all listing pages. All tags types now appear under a simplified icon instead of in the page side bar. Filtering is faster as the page no longer reloads when you select a tag. Lastly there is a count function that will show you how many profiles have that tag set before closing the filter box.
March 11th, 2019
- Admin – Actions: Meeting ‘checkin’ preference added
- Infrastructure – Android: Push notification upgrade to firebase. Available in Android 14.85
- Infrastructure – Mapwize SDK support. Available in Android 14.90 and iOS 31.7
- Infrastructure – Updated date pickers to use built in browser calendar
- iOS – Text on bottom of loading screen sometimes was not the correct color. Available in iOS 31.7
- Website – App widget updated to pull in name of app not conference
March 4th, 2019
- Admin – Exhibitors: Ability to add more than one booth location to a company
- Admin – Locations: Ability to assign a location to a map
- Admin – Locations: Display feature Geometry Information. This was added to make it easier to integrate with third party mapping solutions.
- Apps – Newly styled icons. We revamped the look of our icons to have a sleeker modern feel. Available in iOS 31.6 and Android 14.85
- Apps – Gimbal Frequency Support. Ability to configure your beacons to fire based on a time filter or delivery limiting. Available in iOS 31.6 and Android 14.85
- Infrastructure – Modernized Zerista Zendesk (help) widget, (performance improvement)
- Infrastructure – Upgrade to API Version 12. Retired versions 8.
- Website – Home Page: Ability added to scroll only the middle column. This change brings added visibility to sponsorship and menu options.
February 25th, 2019
- Infrastructure – Newly styled icons. We revamped the look of our icons to have a sleeker modern feel. Available on the website/admin, native apps coming next week!
- Website – Restyled home page. We have moved to a 3 column layout, updated our widget styling, & designed an interactive welcome message to get users acclimated. While supporting this new welcome message system moderators will NOT be able to edit their own welcome messages anymore. If you need to update the text in this section please reach out to your Zerista PM for assistance
- Website – Events: Recommendation slider. We added a new widget to the home & event page to show your recommendations.
- Website – Events: Ability to customize your sort/filter parameters . With our new admin filter UI you can set a default sort order, highlight specific tag sets, and reorder the whole display so users see what is most important. Available on the website, native apps coming hopefully next week!
- Website – Events: ‘Sort by’ track was broken
February 18th, 2019
- Infrastructure – AudioEye Integration for Americans with Disabilities Act compliance
- Infrastructure – Ruby 2.6.1 Upgrade
- Website – Filtering re-design on event page. Tracks, tags, and event days now appear under a simplified icon. Filtering is faster as the page no longer reloads when you select a tag. Lastly there is a count function that will show you how many profiles have that tag set before closing the filter box.
February 11th, 2019
- Infrastructure – Ability to restructure conference hierarchy under your parent conference
February 5th, 2019
- Apps – Ability for both participants and organizers to edit meeting requests (previously just the organizer). Available in Android 14.80 & iOS 31.4
- Infrastructure – Attendees: Ability to mask attendee names. To better protect users identity we can have a ‘preset’ name app for particular membership types. When editing their profile a user will have the ability to disable this function
January 28th, 2019
- Android – Settings: ‘Email Debug Info’ menu removed. Available in version 14.80
- Apps – Ability to assign and display locations based on a confirmed meeting request. Available on iOS 31.3 and Android 14.78
- Infrastructure – Tag Matching: Offering & Seeking filters added to all platforms. Available on iOS 31.3 and Android 14.78
January 21st, 2019
- Admin – Ability to assign and display locations based on a confirmed meeting request
- Admin – Email: Validation added to prevent firstname.lastname@example.org from being changed.
- Admin – Event export now includes attendee count column
- Admin – Scripts: 10 new scripts available for automating process. Highlights include scheduling invites/reminders, updating tag cases, and assigning speakers to the speaker membership type. You also have the ability to setup an end time/date for the scripts as well.
- Admin – Templates: Meeting update emails highlight time/date changes when delivered
- Admin – Templates: Simplified meeting templates with a smart link response
- Apps – Additional “Likes” were not syncing to posts (server side fix)
- Infrastructure – Bootstrap Upgrade to version 4.2.1
- Website – Ability for both participants and organizers to edit meeting requests (previously just the organizer)
- Website – Meeting editor now matches design of native apps and auto populates a time and location
January 7th, 2019
- Admin – Added privacy term translation for German and Spanish language
- Admin – Event Export column additions. 3 columns were added to the export file: Client ID, Event QR Code Link, Event URL
- Onboarding – Connecting LinkedIn profile was appending http instead of https
December 17th, 2018
- Infrastructure – Web content fields auto fill https instead of http.
- Website – Ability to add gaming leaderboard as a menu item
December 10th, 2018
- Apps – Tall brand banners available on home menu. See the most current branding dimensions HERE. Feature available in iOS 31.1 and Android 14.76
- Website – Reorder “Exhibitor contacts” to display in alpha order
- Website – Reorder “Speaker” display to be alpha order instead of hardcoded to speaker state order
December 3rd, 2018
- iOS – Database error files now include additional details of the submitter and their OS/App version. Server side change
- iOS – On-boarding: Sync flow changes without needing a new database
- iOS – Revamp creative handling. Feature available in version 31.1
November 26th, 2018
- Admin – The capitalization of company names is no longer normalized and can vary per user
- Admin – Employee widget removed from use on app/website
- Admin: Gaming – Updated achievement text regarding cap/limit
- Admin – Meeting Rules: Location time blocks update on timezone change
- Admin – Meeting Rules: Updated reminder/expire entries to accept only positive whole numbers
- Infrastructure – Rails 5.2.1 Upgrade
- Website – Company contact widget (replacing employee widget) now appears in exhibitor profile main body
November 19th, 2018
- iOS – Unavailable times no longer display in ‘My Event’ listing. Feature available in 30.9
November 12th, 2018
- Admin – Meetings: Improved constraints code to not an end time before the start time when creating blocks
- Admin – Scripts: Job emails now include conference title
- Website – Meetings: Autofill subject line in meetings to include all parties names/companies.
November 5th, 2018
- Apps – Meetings: Autofill subject line in meetings to include all parties names/companies. Feature available in Android 14.60 and iOS 30.8
- Apps – Updates to feature API to allow location syncing outside of a map. Server side change.
- Infrastructure – Modernize Caching
- Website – Meetings: Updated meeting profile link to check if user should see editor vs member view
October 29th, 2018
- Infrastructure – GDPR: Ability to mass delete conference users from our global database
October 22nd, 2018
- Admin – Email settings now cascade to child events
- Infrastructure – Invitation revamp. We re-architected how our emails & notifications send out to increase their speed
- Infrastructure – Performance Improvement: Emails now send 8x faster
- iOS – Conference menu now returns you to the top level conference listing. Available in 30.7
- Website – UI Sections: Ability to customize the app download message
October 15th, 2018
- Admin – Conference: Updates to default time formatting. Switched from %l to %-l.
- Admin – Meetings: Ability to set different concurrent meeting stipulations for users & companies
- Admin – Sendgrid UI Revamp
- Admin – Parent conference dropdown menus no longer show conferences outside of your parent setup. Includes Sendgrid, Conference editor/creator, theming, and native app setup menus
- Admin – Menus: Sendgrid setup now available
- Admin – Surveys: Link Text is now required
- Infrastructure – Performance Enhancement: Admin/Website/Mobile Web search, intuitive, quick, more robust (trigram).
- iOS – Change database extraction to point to Redmine ticketing system. Available on version 30.06
October 8th, 2018
- Admin – Maps: Revamp creator to support Micello maps
- Admin – Meetings: Rules page was slow to load when too many advanced meeting rules exist
- Admin – Meetings: Rules page advanced meeting rules now display in alpha order
- Admin – Meetings: Rules page no longer allows you to create more than one advanced meeting rule per location
- Admin – Templates: Show which templates are customized
- Admin – Templates: Ability to reset template (to parent) in the editor
October 1st, 2018
- Infrastructure – Performance upgrade: Meeting scheduled now load faster
- Infrastructure – Performance upgrade: Meeting deletions were slow
- Infrastructure – Recommendation limit set to 50 per user/company
- Infrastructure – Redid tags algorithm to take into account percentage tag match
- iOS – Meetings: Location activity indicator added for times/locations when loading. Available in 30.3
- iOS – Remove action button from message profile – show actions. Available in 30.3
- Website/Apps – Tag Matching: Ability to set a filter parameter to return describe, desire, or both types of tags. Available in iOS 30.3 and Android 14.55
- Website/Apps – Tag Matching: Reason now displays against each recommendation. Available in iOS 30.3 and Android 14.55
- Website/Android – Tag Matching: Recommended tag totals now display in user/company profiles. Available in Android 14.55
- Website – Tag Matching: Tag count now displays against each recommendation
September 24th, 2018
- Admin – Performance upgrade: Advance terminology loads quicker
- Apps – Tag Matching is a new feature designed to provide users/companies with better recommendations when they open their app. Better recommendations lead to more meaningful face to face encounters at your gathering. Available in iOS 30.2 and Android 14.50
- Infrastructure – Meetings: Location display now factors in advanced rules. Previously all advanced location rules displayed and you would get an error based on the location not being available after trying to book a meeting. Now, the location will simply hide itself if not available for that particular time slot you select. Available in iOS 30.2 & Android 14.50
- iOS – Profile page styling. As part of our upcoming native app polishing we are going to redo the styling on the profile pages. First step was to left align the text and icons. More to come!! Available in iOS 30.2
- Website – Performance upgrade: Global search loads quicker
September 17th, 2018
- Admin – Performance Enhancement: Icon upload speed in Integration project
September 10th, 2018
- Admin – Surveys: Ability to un-require surveys in bulk
- Admin – Surveys: Meeting survey upon creation will be set required.
- Mobile Web – UI polishing of profile and my-event pages first cut. The profile pages now have a ‘themed’ banner background color, left justified profile images, rounded ‘themed’ action buttons, and updated tag layout.
September 4th, 2018
- Admin – App name length restriction is now set to 30 characters. Apple has this limit when submitting apps so it makes sense to match our system.
- Admin – Stats: # of users per platform (website/mobile, ios, android) now available
- Infrastructure – On-boarding enabled for iOS 30.0. On-boarding are steps a user sees after they login to their Zerista Conference or Zerista Leads App. We will have an obligatory GDPR consent page, and then several options the event organizers can plugin like linked in, add a picture and update your profile.
- Infrastructure – Tag trees now available in your Zerista admin for all tag setups. With a tag tree you can edit the tag name, click & drag the order of the tags, as well as setup 1, 2, or 3 level tags. Changes available in Android 14.50 and iOS 30.1
- Infrastructure – Upgrade Branch SDK’s to latest Android and iOS versions
August 27th, 2018
- Admin – Survey: Ability to Copy Zerista Surveys
- Admin – Surveys: Email added as a column to survey exports
- Admin – Ability to double click a menu to edit it
- Apps – Ability to set a custom icon on custom pages. Available in iOS version 300 and Android version 14.17
August 20th, 2018
- Android – Activity feed was truncating status posts display at 4 lines. It will now display the post in full so you do not have to tap it. Available in version 14.16
August 13th, 2018
- Admin – System error message is now a customizable term
- Android – Change database extraction to point to Redmine ticketing system. Available on version 14.15
August 6th, 2018
- Apps – My Event: Now has the ability to auto scroll to the current date/time like the agenda listing during conference dates. Available in Android version 14.12 and iOS 296
- Infrastructure – Performance upgrade: Implementation of Cloudfront for S3. This will load images and assets faster (icons, native app graphics, collateral, etc.)
- Website – Foundation Removal from Source Code
July 16th, 2018
- Admin – Support for different iOS and Android app ids per conference
- Infrastructure – Upgrade the website to latest version of bootstrap. This is a major change to the underlining design of the website. Visually most things will not change in the layout and design of the pages. You will notice some sleeker looking buttons, mouse overs, and drop-downs. The two other things to note would be the attendee and company views switching to a ‘card style’ display.
July 9th, 2018
- Infrastructure – Upgrade to Rails 5.2
- Infrastructure – Tag matching changes round #1. We removed a bunch of old code and added new tag matching code to admin. No visual changes to note in this update.
- Infrastructure – iOS App store support for ‘non traditional’ setup.
July 2nd, 2018
- Infrastructure – Revamp Client ID Handling
June 25th, 2018
- Apps – User Checkin history now available. Server side change
- Infrastructure – Branch IO update to latest version with GDPR support
- iOS – Start-up Performance Improved. Available in version 296
June 18th, 2018
- Android – Public conferences no longer display once you login to a public container app. Server side fix
- Infrastructure – Android minimum operating system requirement now version 5.
- Infrastructure – Bootstrap Upgrade to 4.1.0
June 11th, 2018
- Apps – Login button widget now supports customizable button text in container apps. iOS 294 and Android 14.06
- Apps – Micello maps support with turn by turn navigation. iOS Version 293 and Android 14.04
- iOS Leads – Pending updates are now shown from newest to oldest. iOS Version 295
June 4th, 2018
- Infrastructure – Maps: Improved support for removing and adding an updated map, previously on large maps this could get very slow
- Infrastructure – Micello mapping integration which includes way-finding and turn by turn directions around your conference venue and showfloor.
- Infrastructure – Surveys: Updates to Api’s to improve performance and delete sync
- Infrastructure – Surveys: Ability to make a conference or events survey public.
- Website – Maps: Hover over, highlight, tool tip added to search pane
May 28th, 2018
- Admin – Gaming: Post achievements now supports multiple timed posts
- Infrastructure – On-boarding enabled for website, mobile web and Android 14.00. On-boarding are steps a user sees after they login to Zerista. We will have an obligatory GDPR consent page, and then several options the event organizers can plugin like linked in, add a picture, update your profile, and add tags relevant to yourself for recommendation purposes.
May 21st, 2018
- Admin – Maps: Updated default zoom level from 2 to 3
- Android – Improved sync infrastructure
- Infrastructure – Internet Explorer 11 is no longer supported for admin use. Please make sure you use Firefox, Edge, Chrome or Safari for admin access. We will continue to support Internet Explorer 11 for attendees until its usage drops below 10% of our audience (it is currently 12%)
- Infrastructure – Phase 1 of Micello Mapping support
- Infrastructure – Support for iTunes Connect users in native app setup
May 14th, 2018
- Admin – Meeting confirmation/decline templates were adding the hosts company instead of recipients
- Infrastructure – On-boarding: ‘Get the App’ flow revisions. We reverted the way users access the mobile web/native app. You are once again prompted to ‘get the app’ from your invitation email. You will only be prompted to ‘get the app’ once and will not see this page again if you are resetting your password to access your account. This revision was made because the Zerista App has to set the password in the app and not on mobile web like other stand alone conference apps.
May 7th, 2018
- Admin – Better support for time zone changes. If you change the time zone in admin it will now correctly adjust meeting time slots (previously events and meetings were adjusted).
- Admin – Event Scheduler: When multiple workshops are available at the same time, only one is chosen.
- Admin – Rescheduler: Locations now display in alphabetical order.
- Admin – Scheduler Settings: Updated Workshop selection from a single select box to a multi select list
- Admin – Surveys: Added validation to only allow required conference surveys for Survey Gizmo and Zerista Survey types
- Admin – Text updates to activation page and password reset email. We made the wording a big more generic on these pages to fit activating your account and reseting your password to login.
- Infrastructure – On-boarding: ‘Get the App’ added as a flow. We changed the way users access the mobile web/native app. Before you were prompted to ‘get the app’ from your invitation email. Now you first activate your account and then are given the option to ‘get the app’ or continue to mobile web. You will only be prompted to ‘get the app’ once and will not see this page again if you are resetting your password to access your account.
- iOS – Added support for opening iTunes app store links. Available in version 292
April 30th, 2018
- Admin – GDPR: UI added for adding a customized consent statement
- Admin – GDPR: Keep track of consent submissions
- Infrastructure – Improved support for Apple Enterprise accounts
- Infrastructure – Performance Improvements: Improve cache lookup which results in faster page renderings
- Infrastructure – Surveys: Set integration parameter for surveys to display on ‘my surveys’ page. Fixed in Android version 13.15
- Infrastructure – Validar Survey Integration.
April 16th, 2018
- Admin – Required conference surveys. When enabled, a survey will be prompted to be taken once a user logs in. Available on iOS v290 and Android v13.13
- Admin – Rescheduler: Ability to search and filter by location
- Infrastructure – Performance Improvement: Admin listing pages should load faster (attendee, event, poster, companies)
- Infrastructure – Performance Improvement: Enable simple search with autocomplete for admin listing pages (attendee, event, poster, companies)
- Infrastructure – Performance Improvement: Admin user profile pages should now load faster
- Infrastructure – Performance Improvement: Translations sync faster when logging into the apps
- Infrastructure – Performance Improvement: Viewing survey responses in admin is now faster
- Infrastructure – Upgrade maps to leaflet 1.0.3
- Website – Internationalized address display for event locations.
April 9th, 2018
- Admin – Permissions: Ability to set users to not display until they activate their account
- Admin – Meeting locations now populate locations based on exhibitor booths, attendee specific rules, and public locations available for that time slot
- Admin – Validate images to 4 mb or less for App/Branding creation. We wanted to cap the size of images loaded into the admin which will help keep the overall app sizes smaller and faster to download.
- Admin – Menu editor changes: To edit, remove, or add a menu you now right click and fill in menu details in a pop up window. This replaces the clicking of the menu and being scrolled to the top of the page to see that menu view.
- Infrastructure – Performance Improvement: Fragment cache expiration was slow
- Infrastructure – Performance Improvement: Caching support for terminology changes
- Infrastructure – Performance improvement: Increased the load time of the attendees page and cleared out some slow/blocking operations running against our cache server.
April 2nd, 2018
- Admin – Add ability to change ‘apple store’ after native app creation.
- Admin – Validation added to prevent duplicate ‘store’
- Infrastructure – Upgraded Janrain social component to latest version.
- Infrastructure – Support iOS App Thinning. Our apps can get big because we store 11 different copies of the launch images (for different iOS device sizes). This gets some apps to 80MB (of course LinkedIn is 250MB and Facebook is 350MB).
- Infrastructure – Updated to Ruby 2.5.1, which includes various security fixes
- iOS – Ability to edit notes offline. This is supported by the conference and leads app. Available in version 290
- iOS – Upgraded Gimbal SDK to latest version. Available in version 290
March 26th, 2018
- Website – Retooled the system error messages and their styling on the website.
March 19th, 2018
- Desktop/Mobile/Admin – The meeting editor now automatically picks the correct location if a meeting participant (exhibitor or attendee) is assigned to a location.
March 12th, 2018
- Admin – The meeting scheduler can now assign locations for attendee to attendee meetings.
- Admin – Using meeting location rules you can assign locations to specific attendees or to exhibitor contacts. The scheduler uses these rules when determining what location to assign to an attendee-to-attendee meeting.
- Admin – The meeting scheduler now honors the meeting capacities set on locations. Previously the scheduler assigned multiple meetings to the same location if there were exhibitor contacts available. It did not check the meeting capacities to see if there was a limitation on that particular location. The default meeting capacity for a location is ‘1’ when it is created in the system. Make sure to update these locations accordingly to reflect the number of meetings a locations can have at one time.
- Admin – Only available meeting locations are shown in the meeting editor. This applies to the admin and the website.
- Admin – Removed meeting capacities from meeting location rules setup. These are now exclusively set on the meeting location itself.
- Website – Login page header, body, and registration link are now customizable via terminology.
March 5, 2018
- Admin – Added gaming widgets to default home page. These will only display on your app if you have a game created with achievements.
- Admin – Global stats report and export added to parent platforms. For moderators running multiple events within the Zerista platform you can now view stats for multiple shows at once. Login to your parent platform and click stats in the lefthand pane. Set your date range and you will be able to see high level stats in ‘bar’ and raw data’ form. If you want to view this data in csv format click ‘All Conference Export’ at the top of the page and the system will send you stats for all your conferences.
- Admin – The ‘refresh data‘ link has been removed from moderator view on the stats page (remains for Zerista Super Admins and now called ca). If your stats seem incorrect please reach out to your Zerista PM and they can clear out the cache on your stats to make sure the latest data is showing.
- Admin – Removal of Tableau reporting from stats menu in admin. The Tableau interface is slow to load and missing several new reporting widgets added in our admin. Given both of these, we are retiring the reporting tool from our dashboard.
- Website – Login/Activation/Reset process updated to match the native apps. This is phase one of our on-boarding changes. Phase 2 will be the new on-boarding pages, look for those in the coming weeks.
February 19, 2018
- Admin – Attendee to Attendee Recommendation Settings can be configured to create matches for only one registration type.
- Admin – iOS Store UI created. We added a page where our internal team can easily connect your itunes developer accounts to your event.
- Infrastructure – Further enhancements to integration with Grip. Grip provides AI based matches shown in the Zerista app to make sure your attendees meet the right people at your conference.
February 12, 2018
- Admin – Attendees Listing page has been restyled. The page was restyled to reduce horizontal scrolling and the action button to changed to match the styling we use on apps.
- Admin – Terminology menu has moved to under Appearances
- Admin – ‘Force invite‘ function is now available for moderators
- Admin – Scheduler proposal settings. It is now possible to choose what recommendation states to include when generating meeting proposals.
- Admin – Attendee to Attendee meeting recommendations. The hosted buyer functionality you all love to recommend meetings has been updated to include attendee to attendee meetings. Talk to your account manager to more info on this opportunity.
- Admin – Attendee Recommendation Limits. When generating recommendations via matching tags, you frequently end up with too many matches. To address this, the tag generators now honor the recommendation confirmation limit.
- Admin – Recommendations generators reset improvements. The generator now runs in a couple of seconds instead of a couple of minutes to reset recommendations.
- Admin – Recommendations ‘i’ info. When you are reviewing a users/companies recommendations you can click the ‘i’ to see the tag matches for that record.
- Admin – Ability to enable Zerista Survey functionality per conference for moderator access.
- Admin – Zerista Surveys: Require the ‘thank you page text’ for completed survey submissions
- Website/Apps – Zerista Surveys: Ability to update your answer on the ‘thank you page’
February 5, 2018
- Admin – New Menu: Scheduler>Settings – This page let’s you set advanced settings for the scheduler. The settings cover how meeting proposals are generated from recommendations. which membership types to schedule, the maximum number of meetings in a row, etc.
- Admin – Stats Updates: Stats for attendees are broken down by both total number of attendees and the number of invited attendees.
- Infrastructure – Remove API Version 7 support (we upgraded to version 10)
January 29, 2018
- Admin – Menu changes. Menus that become visible when you select an attendee, exhibitor, poster or session have moved from the 2nd level to the 3d level. This greatly improves their visibility and makes it more obvious how they work. Before & after
- Admin – Menu changes. We removed the old Getting Started Guide menu since it is no longer used.
- Admin – Menu item changes. The actions/rate limits menu is now under Settings>Permissions.
- Admin – Menu item changes. We changed the name of the Settings>Basic to Settings>Conference
- Admin – The Conference Listing icon now available on branding page. This image was previously available on the startup page but has been moved to this page to live with the other branding images. It also duplicates and displays as the image in the admin once updated.
- Admin – We removed the preference ‘expire autologin links after first use’ option from the admin and enabled this feature for all events by default.
- Admin – The default password script was updated to include an option to reset passwords for all conference attendees and not just unactivated attendees.
- Admin – Menus. Cleaned up menu design and simplified the editor to get us one step closer to self service menu setup.
January 22, 2018
- Admin – Membership actions page. View membership actions for each user (invites, reminders, activations).
- Admin – User actions re-order. We renamed a few actions on the attendee page and now list them in alphabetical order
- Admin – Removed ‘product help’ menu that was appearing under stats page. This was a duplication of the help icon in the bottom right of every page in the admin.
- Admin – Default password reset function has been moved to the scripts page under settings. You can now schedule resetting passwords and see their history.
January 15, 2018
- Admin – Update the admin user profile page to show which conferences the user is attending and their current activation state within each conference. To view the user’s schedule please see the link on the lower left.
- Infrastructure – Update conference statistics to be based on user activations. Users are activated when they view a conference while logged in.
January 8, 2018
- Admin – Open Sign Up now supports ability to assign any default reg type upon user creation.
- Admin – Invitation/Reminder Log
- Admin – Ability to resend an invitation or reminder to any user via sms or email
- Android – Gimbal support added back to Android (was temporarily removed). Available in version 13.07 of Android
- Infrastructure – Automation of builds apps for clients iOS apple store accounts
- Infrastructure – Google docs integration has improved security
December 22, 2017
- Admin – Remove visibility settings in admin. Visibility settings for users are no longer needed with default permissions available to setup on each Zerista platform. To avoid further confusion on the feature set we have removed this option.
- Admin – Zerista Survey Resurrection – Zerista now has the ability to create surveys for your next event. Zerista surveys can be created for Conference, Events, and Meetings. Speak you your Zerista account rep for how to get these configured for your next event.
- Admin – Ability to upload mp3 files on the files page
- Admin – Concurrent Session UI created. We have added a rules page for sessions that’s let you configure whether concurrent sessions can be added to an attendee’s schedule
- Admin – ‘updated’ user status filter for broadcast messages.
- iOS – Action icon and UI update. We have revamped the iOS user interface for accessing actions (send, meeting, notes, etc) to make it simpler and more similar to stock iOS apps such as the Music app. Available in version 282
- Mobile Web – Non branded smart banner to download and log you into an app automatically
- Mobile Web – Help question mark (?) added on the top right of onboarding pages
December 11, 2017
- Apps – /conference url extension now recognized by native apps. This was added to support parent conferences and linking to a users list of events from a banner display. Available in version 282 of iOS and 13.10 of Android
December 4, 2017
- Admin – Menus: Auto scrolling back to top of page to edit selected menu
- Admin – Menus: Recently changed menus appear in red.
- Admin – Menu Editor: Improve the display of the menu name when creating new menus
- Admin – New Asset Size for iPhone X (1125×2436)
- Admin – Permissions on custom pages and menu items.
- Apps – Activation page styling. We updated the ‘i know my password’ link to be a button. The buttons can now be styled to match your theme colors. Available in version 281 of iOS and 13.03 of Android
- iOS – iPhone X support
- iOS – Improved broadcast message support for container apps. Available in version 281
- iOS – Improved notification support for container apps and series apps. Available in version 281
- Website – Improved styling for grip UI for Desktop
November 20, 2017
- Admin – Invitation status now color coded
- Apps – Color added to expired meeting display. Available in version 281 of iOS and 12.65 of Android
October 30, 2017
- Admin – Added a horizontal scrollbar for survey feedback page to make it easier to see results when there are numerous questions.
- iOS – Spanish language translations updated. Available in version 278
- Website – Removed expired meetings status from displaying on meeting grid when booking.
- Website – Grip UI for desktop. We created a similar UI for Grip Matchmaking on the website for pre-event networking.
October 23, 2017
- Infrastructure – Improved integration with Grip. Grip provides AI based matches shown in the Zerista app to make sure your attendees meet the right people at your conference.
- iOS – Removed filter option from displaying on attendee matching page. Available in version 278
October 16, 2017
- Admin – New field additions to the quick setup pages. We added a conference launch date field so other tasks show the correct due dates during the setup process. We also added fields for the conference size to review on the kick off call (attendees, speakers, sessions, companies, etc).
- Admin – Meetings auto confirmed by reg type. We added a user interface on the meeting rules page to let you set which reg types should auto confirm their meetings with other reg types. If you choose ‘_attendee’ that is choosing to auto confirm with all reg types.
- iOS – Removal of Meeting cancellation prompt. When you cancel a meeting request it will now just cancel the request instead of displaying a prompt to action. Available in version 278 of iOS
October 9, 2017
- Admin – Improved task page styling – We updated the UI to highlight overdue tasks and display more tasks in the default page view
- Admin – New Moderator invite template created. We created a better invitation template to help get new moderators up to speed.
- Infrastructure – Additional enhancements to our integration infrastructure making it even easier and faster for us to integrate with your internal systems or other third party vendors.
October 2, 2017
- Admin – Meeting Reminders. You can now setup timed reminder emails to attendees with outstanding meeting requests.
- Admin – Meeting Expiration. You can now automatically expire pending meeting requests after a certain amount of time has passed.
- Admin – Meetings auto confirmed by reg type. You can now specify that certain meeting requests should be auto-confirmed based on the registration type of the meeting requestor.
September 25, 2017
- Admin – Exhibitor contact add via email. We added the ability to add an exhibitor contact by email as well as by name.
- Admin – Session attendance permission. We have added a new permission for pre-populated sessions so those sessions do not display to attendees that do not have them on their schedules. Speak to your Project Manager if you would like to use this permission on your site.
- Infrastructure – Additional enhancements to our integration infrastructure making it even easier and faster for Zerista to integrate with your internal systems or other third party vendors.
September 18, 2017
- Admin – Add in a new constraint that specifies how many concurrent sessions an attendee may attend. By default it is set to unlimited.
- Admin – Updated registration type display to display the actual name versus more easily readable “humanized” name. This was done because it makes it easier to correctly setup attendee permissions..
- Infrastructure – Android build automation. Ability to automate app updates from Zerista admins.
- Infrastructure – A number of enhancements to our integration infrastructure making it even easier and faster for Zerista to integrate with your internal systems or other third party vendors.
September 11, 2017
- Admin – Terminology page updates. We have opened up the advanced terminology editor to all admins to find and change advanced wording. We also added a search box to easily find translations.
- Admin – NEW – Algorithm page. We added a page in admin that let’s you create recommendations for attendees and exhibitors. We include a standard attendee to attendee algorithm that provides various settings to specify how matches should be made. Attendee and exhibitors have access to these recommendations on their phones to help facilitate match making.
- Admin – NEW – Task List/Launch Page. The ‘client to complete tab’ on your project document is no more! We have replaced it with a task page in the admin that gives you a detailed list of tasks (with instruction) to complete. Zerista admins can also create one off client specific tasks as they pop up throughout the course of the project.
- Admin – NEW – Quick Setup Pages. These new admin pages will replace the ‘Getting Started Guide’ clients fill out to kick off their events. Having these pages in the admin means faster setup of events as well as app updates to graphics/text.
- Admin – Event permission change. Allows Zerista to set permissions for people who are attending a session. Use case: Display collateral only to users that signed up for a session.
- Apps – Container App Enhancements. The Zerista container application has gotten a face lift. Besides housing your events your container can be loaded with robust content to create a ‘year round’ information source users can interact with. Available in version 271 of iOS and Android version 12.62.
- Apps – Customizable splash delay when loading events in container application. Upon app update change their time your event splash screens display to delegates. Available in version 271 of iOS and Android version 12.62.
- Apps – Japanese language now supported. Available in version 271 of iOS and Android version 12.62.
Bug Fixes for this week can be reviewed HERE
August 21, 2017
- No changes of note
August 14, 2017
- Admin – Update permissions so conference organizers can prevent certain attendees from updating their profiles
- Admin – Invite/Reminder template revamp. We simplified invites and reminders to make it easier to onboard your attendees
August 7, 2017
- Admin – Script for exporting delivery errors updated to use generic text (was event specific text before which was confusing)
- Apps – 508 Compliance – 508 compliance means that all users, regardless of disability status, can access technology. To enable this feature turn on Voice Over on iOS or Talk Back on Android. When you open the app and tap on things on the page, the device will tell you what the item is and how to use it. Available in version 268 of iOS and 12.50 of Android app.
- Apps/Website – Ability to customize support, privacy and onboarding urls. This is useful when white-labeling your site and you want to direct support and privacy links to your own sources. Available in version 269 of iOS and 12.35 of Android app.
- iOS – Removal of ‘host’ display on About page. The host field was removed from the About page to bring the iOS app in alignment with the Android app.
- iOS – ‘Learn about Zerista‘ disappears when using the app with a white-labeled site. Available in version 269 of iOS app.
July 24, 2017
- Admin – Attendee list within event profile now includes link to attendee record.
- Admin – Import pages re-styled
July 17, 2017
- Infrastructure – Memory profiling: revamp of internal representation of account preferences (settings page) to reduce memory consumption on servers.
July 10, 2017
- Admin – Ability to hide action buttons via permissions. This means if you remove the ability for certain groups of users to message other groups of users via permissions then the message button will no longer appear. This currently is supported on the website and mobile website but not Android and iOS apps.
- Infrastructure – Automation of iOS App submissions. This streamlines the process of getting Apple to approve apps.
- Infrastructure – Improved architecture for performing long running activities (imports, exports, etc).
- Infrastructure – Push tag edits to Grip via integration. This improve Grip’s ability to provide matches for each user
June 26, 2017
- Website – Prompt when trying to navigate away from your profile page (exhibitor/attendee) with unsaved changes. Note: The message prompt cannot currently be changed and your browser controls how it is presented. Examples: Firefox, Safari, Chrome
June 19, 2017
- Admin – Creating maps is now significantly faster
- Admin – Maps now can include up to five zoom levels (previously it was 3)
- Admin – Stats Display Upgrade (/admin/stats). The stats page has been completed revamped to be faster and provide even more insight into your conference.
- Admin – Ability to reorder stats page to be client specific and remove sections where no stats appear. Upon request custom queries or graphs can also be created.
- Admin – Exhibitor message/meeting statistics upgraded to return data based on the exhibitor contacts assigned to the company. Previously stats were based on the actions taken within the exhibitor profiles instead of the contacts themselves.
- Admin – Export of Stats from admin to CSV. You can now export all your conference statistics into CSV reports to filter and manipulate data using Excel and other programs. You can also export specific time ranges such as before, during or after a conference.
June 12, 2017
- Admin – Ability for multiple files to be uploaded at once.
- Admin – Removed old mapping functionality for local guide creation. When creating/editing locations you will notice the address info fields are no longer visible.
- Mobile Web – Integration with Grip: Zerista has integrated with Grip, an event networking platform powered by AI. We now provide every attendee personalized matches that enable them to meet the right people at your event. Attendees can easily review their matches using a Tinder inspired interface – swipe left if not interested and right if interested. If the other attendee is also interested, both parties are alerted and able to reach out to each other via message or meeting request. This functionality is now available on the mobile web platform as it was released in the apps a few weeks back.
- iOS – Attendee matchmaking UI change to include additional text (skip/interested). Available in version 264 of iOS app
June 5, 2017
- No changes of note