At Zerista, we are committed to innovation. As we work to improve our products, we’ll maintain a list of changes below. If you have any questions, please contact your project manager or visit our support center.
June 22nd, 2020
- Admin – Remove conference hierarchy unless you are a moderator in that conference.
- Admin – Ability to disable Zendesk help widget
June 15th, 2020
- Integrations – Ability to schedule failures to external users. We have several options for which external users receive communications on failed records (hourly, daily, weekly etc).
May 25th, 2020
- Admin – Moderator authentication now required to view user QR codes
- Integrations – Except Exhibitor entries without a type
- Integrations – Live Jobs dashboard now available. In this menu Zerista admins can see all integrations that are currently running as well as review run times / counts for past failed jobs.
- Website – Ability to customize Zerista tag line /url
- Website – Virtual Conference: Single Sign On now available with Eventsforce attendee integration
- Website – Virtual Meetings: Exhibitor contacts can now join a meeting they are not ‘assigned’ to
May 11th, 2020
- Admin – Meeting templates now support virtual meeting links
- Admin – Scheduler: Ability to mass schedule virtual meetings
- Admin – Virtual conference preferences (one to one meetings)
- Mobile Web – Remove mobile flow when virtual preference is enabled.
- Website – Ability to checkin to a session for accreditation
- Website – Cookie banner prompts users when first visiting website
- Website – Display conference timezone against sessions/meetings
- Website – Display collateral in a modal when clicked
- Website – Adhoc virtual one to one meetings
April 6th, 2020
- iOS – Ability to build new versions of iOS on-demand.
March 23rd, 2020
February 10th, 2020
- Admin – Checkin function now available for hosted/buyer meetings
December 9th, 2019
- Infrastructure – Migration of Database to Amazon RDS
- Integration – User creation now supported
- Integration – Restyled User Interface
November 5th, 2019
- Integration – Schedules page revamp. You can now schedule an integration job without having to setup a cron job string. There is a drop down to select how often it runs and an end date is now required so the integration stops running automatically. Once scheduled, it is also much easier to read the display to know when and how often your integraiton is running.
- Integration – History page revamp. We cleaned up the UI interface so it reads a bit easier
October 28th, 2019
- Desktop Web – Mobile Coach chatbot widget. Zerista can now display a chatbot fully integrated into one of our desktop platforms. Speak to your account manager for more details on how to get this functionality for your upcoming event!
October 21st, 2019
- Android – Optimized delete sync. Available in 15.55.3
- Infrastructure – Optimized user query for improved performance
- Integration – Ability to easily see enabled/disable integrations
- Integration – Ability to see all scheduled integrations
- Integration – Time stamp added to know last integration run time
October 7th, 2019
- iOS – Gimbal SDK Upgrade to support iOS 13 location service changes. Available in version 328.9
July 29th, 2019
- Admin – Message/Meeting ‘daily limit reached’ text standardized
- Admin – Surveys: Date Selector now available as question type
July 22nd, 2019
- Native Apps – Grip interface updates. New message when more matches are being calculated & a manual refresh option added in the top right corner. Available in Android 15.53 & iOS 328.
June 24th, 2019
- Infrastructure – Rails 6.rc1 Upgrade
June 17th, 2019
- Admin – Meetings: Added additional validation to meeting grid so grid cannot be set to 0
- Desktop Web – Added booth numbers to exhibitor & sponsor widgets on home page
June 10th, 2019
- Admin – Templates: Updated default exhibitor invite/remind lead information to point to the conference app.
- Infrastructure – Micello: Locations link to open map & highlight location. Server side enhancement
- iOS – Improved download & login speed. Available in iOS 325
May 27th, 2019
- Admin – Actions: Ability to search by exhibitor
- Admin – Events: Remove ‘my images’ from uploader modal. Loads considerably faster
- Admin – Decrease font size on schedule PDF’s. We can handle increased sizing with CSS.
- Android – Leads: Supports attendee and meeting menus. Available in Android 15.50
- Apps – Leads: Custom questions utilizing Zerista Surveys. Companies now have the ability to create their own custom questions which can be asked against any lead they collect. Available in iOS 32.3 & Android 15.50
- Apps – Leads: Support Home & Event Menus. Available in iOS 32.3 & Android 15.50
- Infrastructure – Sync improvement: Change time fields to clock_timestamp
- iOS – Add progress bar to webviews. Available in version 32.3
- iOS – Add support for “rel=external” query parameter. Available in version 32.3
May 13th, 2019
- Admin – Native Apps: Prevent client app delivery to Zerista store
April 29th, 2019
- Admin – Exhibitor: Ability to select more than one booth location
- Admin – Schedules: Increased font size on PDF prints
- Admin – Scripts: 4 new scripts available for automating process. Highlights include setting message/meeting limits by user/membership type, mass meeting capacity updates, and the ability to export all your interest tag sets. You also have the ability to setup an end time/date for the scripts as well.
- iOS – Ability for exhibitor contacts to review leads/meetings/messages sent to their company profiles. Feature available in 320
April 22nd, 2019
- Admin – Surveys: – Ability to create a numerical average for a survey and its individual questions
- iOS – Filters: Speaker filters updated to display tag matching format when in use. Feature available in 31.9
- iOS – Leads: Ability to scan leads using the conference app. If this ability we also added the toggling between your company accounts. Feature available in 31.9
April 15th, 2019
- Desktop Web – Exhibitor Portal: Exhibitor contacts will now be defaulted into the Exhibitor portal upon login. As a result of this implementation we removed the account toggle popup when you initially login
April 8th, 2019
- Infrastructure – Maps: Upgrade to Leaflet 1.4
- Infrastructure – Normalize Message Create URL. We used to have two urls and it would cause some messages to error upon sending.
- Infrastructure – Performance: Avoid repeated queries to /profile/member from Zendesk widget on desktop/admin. All pages with the Zendesk widget present should load faster as a result
- Infrastructure – Performance: Optimize load time of tasks in launchpad
- Infrastructure – Performance: Optimize load/submission times of Zerista surveys.
- Infrastructure – Update Leads API. This was done in preparation of the iOS leads conference app combination
- Infrastructure – Upgrade to Bootstrap 4.3.1
April 1st, 2019
- Desktop Web – Filters: Ability to change a tag set from check box to radio button
- Infrastructure – Performance Improvement: Admin menus load faster
March 25th, 2019
- Admin – Welcome message editing is now Zerista admin only
- Desktop Web – App widget links open in a new browser tab
Desktop Web – App widget now displays app icon vs conference icon
- Desktop Web – Filters: Support Internet Explorer 11
- Desktop Web – Home Page: Menu options (x2) added to top navigation bar
- Desktop Web – Updated sent message text to remove reference to ‘Zerista’
- Infrastructure – Android 9 support of Pie. Available in version 14.96
- Infrastructure – Replace auto complete library for recommendation/admin meeting editor pages
March 18th, 2019
- Infrastructure – Removed JQuery from our autocompletes and installed a different library
- Website – Ability to customize your sort/filter parameters on all listing pages . With our new admin filter UI you can set a default sort order, highlight specific tag sets, and reorder the whole display so users see what is most important. Native apps coming hopefully soon!
- Website – Filtering re-design on all listing pages. All tags types now appear under a simplified icon instead of in the page side bar. Filtering is faster as the page no longer reloads when you select a tag. Lastly there is a count function that will show you how many profiles have that tag set before closing the filter box.
March 11th, 2019
- Admin – Actions: Meeting ‘checkin’ preference added
- Infrastructure – Android: Push notification upgrade to firebase. Available in Android 14.85
- Infrastructure – Mapwize SDK support. Available in Android 14.90 and iOS 31.7
- Infrastructure – Updated date pickers to use built in browser calendar
- iOS – Text on bottom of loading screen sometimes was not the correct color. Available in iOS 31.7
- Website – App widget updated to pull in name of app not conference
March 4th, 2019
- Admin – Exhibitors: Ability to add more than one booth location to a company
- Admin – Locations: Ability to assign a location to a map
- Admin – Locations: Display feature Geometry Information. This was added to make it easier to integrate with third party mapping solutions.
- Apps – Newly styled icons. We revamped the look of our icons to have a sleeker modern feel. Available in iOS 31.6 and Android 14.85
- Apps – Gimbal Frequency Support. Ability to configure your beacons to fire based on a time filter or delivery limiting. Available in iOS 31.6 and Android 14.85
- Infrastructure – Modernized Zerista Zendesk (help) widget, (performance improvement)
- Infrastructure – Upgrade to API Version 12. Retired versions 8.
- Website – Home Page: Ability added to scroll only the middle column. This change brings added visibility to sponsorship and menu options.
February 25th, 2019
- Infrastructure – Newly styled icons. We revamped the look of our icons to have a sleeker modern feel. Available on the website/admin, native apps coming next week!
- Website – Restyled home page. We have moved to a 3 column layout, updated our widget styling, & designed an interactive welcome message to get users acclimated. While supporting this new welcome message system moderators will NOT be able to edit their own welcome messages anymore. If you need to update the text in this section please reach out to your Zerista PM for assistance
- Website – Events: Recommendation slider. We added a new widget to the home & event page to show your recommendations.
- Website – Events: Ability to customize your sort/filter parameters . With our new admin filter UI you can set a default sort order, highlight specific tag sets, and reorder the whole display so users see what is most important. Available on the website, native apps coming hopefully next week!
- Website – Events: ‘Sort by’ track was broken
February 18th, 2019
- Infrastructure – AudioEye Integration for Americans with Disabilities Act compliance
- Infrastructure – Ruby 2.6.1 Upgrade
- Website – Filtering re-design on event page. Tracks, tags, and event days now appear under a simplified icon. Filtering is faster as the page no longer reloads when you select a tag. Lastly there is a count function that will show you how many profiles have that tag set before closing the filter box.
February 11th, 2019
- Infrastructure – Ability to restructure conference hierarchy under your parent conference
February 5th, 2019
- Apps – Ability for both participants and organizers to edit meeting requests (previously just the organizer). Available in Android 14.80 & iOS 31.4
- Infrastructure – Attendees: Ability to mask attendee names. To better protect users identity we can have a ‘preset’ name app for particular membership types. When editing their profile a user will have the ability to disable this function
January 28th, 2019
- Android – Settings: ‘Email Debug Info’ menu removed. Available in version 14.80
- Apps – Ability to assign and display locations based on a confirmed meeting request. Available on iOS 31.3 and Android 14.78
- Infrastructure – Tag Matching: Offering & Seeking filters added to all platforms. Available on iOS 31.3 and Android 14.78
January 21st, 2019
- Admin – Ability to assign and display locations based on a confirmed meeting request
- Admin – Email: Validation added to prevent email@example.com from being changed.
- Admin – Event export now includes attendee count column
- Admin – Scripts: 10 new scripts available for automating process. Highlights include scheduling invites/reminders, updating tag cases, and assigning speakers to the speaker membership type. You also have the ability to setup an end time/date for the scripts as well.
- Admin – Templates: Meeting update emails highlight time/date changes when delivered
- Admin – Templates: Simplified meeting templates with a smart link response
- Apps – Additional “Likes” were not syncing to posts (server side fix)
- Infrastructure – Bootstrap Upgrade to version 4.2.1
- Website – Ability for both participants and organizers to edit meeting requests (previously just the organizer)
- Website – Meeting editor now matches design of native apps and auto populates a time and location
January 7th, 2019
- Admin – Added privacy term translation for German and Spanish language
- Admin – Event Export column additions. 3 columns were added to the export file: Client ID, Event QR Code Link, Event URL
- Onboarding – Connecting LinkedIn profile was appending http instead of https