- Integrations – Removed ‘stale’ status from user interface. Jobs that are running more than 2 hours will remain in ‘running’ status until ‘completed’.
- Integrations – Scheduled jobs were not running
- Integrations – Eventsforce Events: Speakers were failing to map to their associated sessions with an invalid client id.
- Integrations – Eventsforce Abstracts: Abstracts were failing when [reference_number] field was null.
Integrations – Eventsforce: Updates to handle ASCII-8BI encoded characters
Integrations – Eventsforce: Update speakers entries to only pull in presenters/presenting_authors for events with abstracts
- Android – Upgrade Google SDK API to support Level 29. Available in version 15.56
- Admin – Ability to access ‘checkin’ data via the Zerista API
- Desktop – Meetings: As a participant, you were unable to join a virtual meeting if either parties name/prefix/suffix included an apostrophe