At Zerista, we are committed to innovation. As we work to improve our products, we’ll maintain a list of product changes and resolved issues. If you have any questions, please contact your project manager or visit our support center.
March 1st, 2019
- Admin – Exhibitors: Ability to add more than one booth location to a company
- Admin – Locations: Ability to assign a location to a map
- Admin – Locations: Display feature Geometry Information. This was added to make it easier to integrate with third party mapping solutions.
- Admin – Logout icon was incorrectly shifted to the right in menus
- Apps – Newly styled icons. We revamped the look of our icons to have a sleeker modern feel. Available in iOS 31.6 and Android 14.85
- Apps – Gimbal Frequency Support. Ability to configure your beacons to fire based on a time filter or delivery limiting. Available in iOS 31.6 and Android 14.85
- Infrastructure – Upgrade to API Version 12. Retired versions 8.
- iOS – Contact information did not display correctly on company profiles. Fixed in iOS 31.6
- iOS – Notifications were incorrectly handled at the parent conference level in series apps. Fixed in iOS 31.6
- iOS – Password reset layout was broken. Fixed in iOS 31.6