At Zerista, we are committed to innovation. As we work to improve our products, we’ll maintain a list of product changes and resolved issues. If you have any questions, please contact your project manager or visit our support center.
January 14th, 2019
- Admin – Ability for both participants and organizers to edit meeting requests (previously just the organizer)
- Admin – Ability to assign and display locations based on a confirmed meeting request
- Admin – Scripts: 10 new scripts available for automating process. Highlights include scheduling invites/reminders, updating tag cases, and assigning speakers to the speaker membership type. You also have the ability to setup an end time/date for the scripts as well.
- Apps – Additional “Likes” were not syncing to posts (server side fix)
- Website – Meeting editor now matches design of native apps and auto populates a time and location