At Zerista, we are committed to innovation. As we work to improve our products, we’ll maintain a list of product changes and bug fixes. If you have any questions, please contact your project manager or visit our support center.
August 31st, 2018
- Admin – App name length restriction is now set to 30 characters. Apple has this limit when submitting apps so it makes sense to match our system.
- Admin – Stats: # of users per platform (website/mobile, ios, android) now available
- Infrastructure – On-boarding enabled for iOS 30.0. On-boarding are steps a user sees after they login to their Zerista Conference or Zerista Leads App. We will have an obligatory GDPR consent page, and then several options the event organizers can plugin like linked in, add a picture and update your profile.
- Infrastructure – Tag trees now available in your Zerista admin for all tag setups. With a tag tree you can edit the tag name, click & drag the order of the tags, as well as setup 1, 2, or 3 level tags. Changes available in Android 14.50 and iOS 30.1
- Website – Attendee/Company listings were missing one profile in last row
- Website – Users unable to update their profile were seeing a blank white page in the on-boarding flow