At Zerista, we are committed to innovation. As we work to improve our products, we’ll maintain a list of product changes and bug fixes. If you have any questions, please contact your project manager or visit our support center.
May 29th, 2018
- Admin – Gaming: Achievement filters were broken
- Admin – Maps: Creating two maps with the same name will no longer throw an error
- Admin – Maps: When selecting a location an duplicate pop up was appearing
- Android – On-boarding: Container Apps crashing when tags are not present. Fix available in version 14.01
- Apps – On-boarding: Trying to access your ‘conference’ menu directed you to on-boarding for that parent conference. Server side fix
- Infrastructure – Maps: Improved support for removing and adding an updated map, previously on large maps this could get very slow