At Zerista, we are committed to innovation. As we work to improve our products, we’ll maintain a list of product changes and bug fixes. If you have any questions, please contact your project manager or visit our support center.
April 26th, 2018
- Admin – GDPR: UI added for adding a customized consent statement
- Admin – GDPR: Keep track of consent submissions
- Apps – Surveys: Improve syncing of surveys. Server side fix
- Infrastructure – Improved support for Apple Enterprise accounts
- Infrastructure – Performance Improvements: Improve cache lookup which results in faster page renderings
- Infrastructure – Surveys: Set integration parameter for surveys to display on ‘my surveys’ page. Fixed in Android version 13.15
- Infrastructure – Validar Survey Integration.
- iOS – Event locations were incorrectly deleted in some cases when determining available locations for meetings. Fixed in version 291
- iOS – Required surveys were displayed even after being submitted. Fixed in version 291
- Mobile Web – Unable to move past ‘my surveys’ page if there was a required survey
- Website – ‘User not found’ error prompt was broken on login page