At Zerista, we are committed to innovation. As we work to improve our products, we’ll maintain a list of product changes and bug fixes. If you have any questions, please contact your project manager or visit our support center.
March 16th, 2018
- Admin – QR code exports were not displaying confirmation prompts.
- Admin – Rescheduler: Meetings created from the scheduler were sometimes offset by 5 minutes when using Chrome
- Admin – Rescheduler: Error messages were appearing behind the meeting editor window. They now display at the top of the meeting editor.
- Admin – Meetings created in the admin were adding the moderator setting up the meeting and not allowing you to remove them.
- Android – Activity feed was not displaying more than 2 sponsorship posts. Fixed in version 13.11
- Desktop/Mobile/Admin – The meeting editor now automatically picks the correct location if a meeting participant (exhibitor or attendee) is assigned to a location.