At Zerista, we are committed to innovation. As we work to improve our products, we’ll maintain a list of product changes and bug fixes. If you have any questions, please contact your project manager or visit our support center.
March 7th, 2018
- Admin – The rescheduler was not allowing you to create a meeting after blocking out an unavailable time (the page had to be refreshed)
- Admin – Only available meeting locations are shown in the meeting editor. This applies to the admin and the website.
- Admin – Parent level stats: When only 1 event was present the legend was not displaying.
- Admin – Parent level stats: Running a date query over 1 year was not returning the correct results.
- iOS – App was crashing when setting survey notification reminders for meetings or sessions in the past. Available in version 289
- Website – Login page header, body, and registration link are now customizable via terminology.