- Admin – Terminology page updates. We have opened up the advanced terminology editor to all admins to find and change advanced wording. We also added a search box to easily find translations.
- Admin – NEW – Algorithm page. We added a page in admin that let’s you create recommendations for attendees and exhibitors. We include a standard attendee to attendee algorithm that provides various settings to specify how matches should be made. Attendee and exhibitors have access to these recommendations on their phones to help facilitate match making.
- Admin – NEW – Task List/Launch Page. The ‘client to complete tab’ on your project document is no more! We have replaced it with a task page in the admin that gives you a detailed list of tasks (with instruction) to complete. Zerista admins can also create one off client specific tasks as they pop up throughout the course of the project.
- Admin – NEW – Quick Setup Pages. These new admin pages will replace the ‘Getting Started Guide’ clients fill out to kick off their events. Having these pages in the admin means faster setup of events as well as app updates to graphics/text.
- Admin – Event permission change. Allows Zerista to set permissions for people who are attending a session. Use case: Display collateral only to users that signed up for a session.
- Apps – Container App Enhancements. The Zerista container application has gotten a face lift. Besides housing your events your container can be loaded with robust content to create a ‘year round’ information source users can interact with. Available in version 271 of iOS and Android version 12.62.
- Apps – Customizable splash delay when loading events in container application. Upon app update change their time your event splash screens display to delegates. Available in version 271 of iOS and Android version 12.62.
- Apps – Japanese language now supported. Available in version 271 of iOS and Android version 12.62.
Bug Fixes for this week can be reviewed HERE