- Admin – Reset all Custom Message/Meeting Templates – This was done as we now have email round tripping and users can reply to messages from their email. We removed the ‘do not reply to this message’ from this default template.
- Admin – Updated sample session data to 2017 dates
- Infrastructure – Revamp Twitter Integration – removed tweetstream, port to twitter, and segregate the code so it only loads and runs on job1
- Infrastructure – Subdomains can never match User Account names
- Meeting Recommendation – Confirmation button permissions now available
- Meeting Recommendation – Updated recommendation UI to make page ‘read only’ based on permissions
- Meeting Recommendation – Added ‘scheduled meetings’ to recommendations export
Bug Fixes for this week can be reviewed HERE