March 18th, 2019
- Admin – Date pickers were shifting to the next day if time was set after 5 pm
- Admin – Maps: Error when creating a custom indoor map
- Admin – Scheduler: Event Scheduler was not updating event time stamps (delayed syncing to devices as a result)
- Admin – Surveys: Deleting a survey was prompting an invalid error message
- Admin – Themes: Title font weight field was not working
- Admin – Themes: Topography ‘text transform’ field was not working
- Android – Linkedin page was causing app to crash in onboarding. Fixed in version 14.91
- iOS – Branding Banner changes were not syncing. Fix in version 3.18
- iOS – Sort by company/state was returning blank listing. Fix in version 3.1
- Website – Exhibitor: Booths selections were disappearing when contacts were updating their profile
- Website – Meetings: Accept/decline actions were missing from meeting editor page
- Website – Meetings: Notes Icon was misaligned in meeting profiles
- Website – Posters: Filtering by institution was broken
- Website – Sponsor widget was misaligned when company recommendations present
March 11th, 2019
- Admin – Actions: Meeting ‘checkin’ preference added
- Admin – Maps: unable to draw boxes on some maps
- Infrastructure – Support iOS 11. Available in 31.7
- iOS – Text on bottom of loading screen sometimes was not the correct color. Available in iOS 31.7
- Mobile Web – Android: Logout button was misaligned
- Mobile Web – Profile photo editing was broken
- Website – Activity Feed: Social media icons were missing
- Website – Icons: Meeting profile page icon needed styling
- Website – Meetings: Accept/decline actions were missing from meeting profile page
- Website – Smart download icons were missing
March 4th, 2019
- Admin – Campaign access was broken at the parent level conference
- Admin – Logout icon was incorrectly shifted to the right in menus
- iOS – Contact information did not display correctly on company profiles. Fixed in iOS 31.6
- iOS – Notifications were incorrectly handled at the parent conference level in series apps. Fixed in iOS 31.6
- iOS – Password reset layout was broken. Fixed in iOS 31.6
- Website – Events: Applying filters was hiding all actions
- Website – Event recommendation sliders needed styling
- Website – Home Page: Server error if your event recommendations did not have a location against them
- Website – Icons: Delete meeting icon was missing
- Website – Icons: Meeting accept/decline icons were not appearing correctly
- Website – Icons: Top nav was missing styled icons
- Website – Recommendations: Info popup was cutoff
- Website – Recommendations: Tags needed to be styled
- Website – UI Sections: Sponsor widget needed to be styled
February 25th, 2019
- Admin – Campaigns access was broken
- Leads – Activation Fee was missing a decimal 0 when trying to process payments
February 18th, 2019
- Admin – Meetings: Deleting a meeting participant (when the only participant) was not deleting the meeting
- Admin – Scheduler: Individual scheduling was broken (it was running the entire scheduler again)
- Website – Leads portal was not accepting payments
February 11th, 2019
- Infrastructure – Twitter Hashtag/Handle not pulling in
- iOS – Attendees: Empty suffix field was displaying a comma after last name. Server side fix
- Leads – Tag Matching Tags were missing from lead profile display. Server side fix
February 5th, 2019
- Admin – Rescheduler: All meeting editor errors were showing the error code ‘Unprocessable Entity’.
- Admin – Rescheduler: Removing a column was resetting the page back to the top
- Infrastructure – Zerista Surveys were not loading.
- iOS – Meetings: Editing profiles that were outside the default meeting slot time crashed the app. Fix available in iOS 31.4
- iOS – Meetings: The Organizer of a meeting could be deleted. Fix available in iOS 31.4
January 28th, 2019
- Android – Conferences were crashing if brand assets were not present. Fix in version 14.80
- iOS – Attendee: Recommendation swiper interface was crashing when tapped. Fixed in version 31.3
- iOS – Attendee: Search was missing from listing page. Fixed in version 31.3
- iOS – Meetings: Editing a time in an existing meeting was not highlighting it in the picker. Fixed in version 31.3
- iOS – On-boarding: LinkedIn login page was not loading. Fixed in version 31.3
- Website – Recommendations: You were unable to drag and drop your selections
- Website – Meetings: Unable to create a meeting with the default time populated
January 21st, 2019
- Apps – Additional “Likes” were not syncing to posts (server side fix)
- Admin – Email: Validation added to prevent firstname.lastname@example.org from being changed
- Infrastructure – Fixed notification serialization errors
- Website – Library was not displaying collateral thumbnails
December 17th, 2018
- Infrastructure – Users were unable to update their profile pictures
December 10th, 2018
- iOS – Leads: Scanning a user not in phone database was showing a blank page. Fix available in 31.1
December 3rd, 2018
- Admin – Creating a native app was broken
- Admin – Deleting users in bulk was throwing a proxy error
- Infrastructure – Activity feed: Status posts were not pushing over to twitter
- iOS – Ads: Sticky listing banners were not displaying. Fix available in version 31.1
- iOS – Day picker was displaying as truncated in some cases. Fix available in version 31.1
- Website – Exhibitor Portal: Meetings grid view was only showing company meetings instead of all exhibitor contact meetings/events
- Website – My Schedule grid view was not displaying events
November 26th, 2018
- Admin – Zerista Surveys: Active/Inactive timeline could be saved without including finish minutes
- Admin – Zerista Surveys: Question types were appearing in different styles
- Android – Themes were not recognizing ‘Icons Active Color’ and ‘Font Active Color’. Fix available in 14.67
- Website – Resetting an activated users login was bypassing the password setting step
November 19th, 2018
- Admin: Maps: Map type was not required.
- Admin – Meeting Rules: Reminders were getting sent after conference ended for pending meetings
- Admin – Moderators were unable to delete maps
- iOS – Button links were unreadable. Fix available in 30.9
November 12th, 2018
- Admin – Meetings: Block time messages were not displaying
- Android – Tapping company/user urls was directing to mobile web instead of opening profile in native app. Fix available in 14.65
- iOS – Meeting/Event profiles were missing the time/location when extremely long titles were present. Fix available in 30.9
- iOS – Meetings: Removing a user from a pending meeting removes the user from the title. Fix available in 30.9
November 5th, 2018
- Admin – Styling issues of overlapping text on various event, gaming, and permissions pages.
- Admin – Twitter integration was broken
- Admin – Unable to create/save a custom page
- Android – Onboarding: Unable to take a photo using Samsung device. Fix available in 14.60
- iOS – Meetings: Editor time was not updating when changing meeting day. Fix available in 30.8
- iOS – Meetings: Long titles were truncating instead of wrapping to a new line. Fix available in 30.8
- iOS – Meetings: Not all available times were displaying when scheduling a meeting. Fix available in 30.8
- iOS – Not authorized pop up was not displaying when scanning an invisible user. Fix available in 30.8
- iOS – Not authorized pop up was not displaying when scanning a restricted wildcard. Fix available in 30.8
October 29th, 2018
- Admin – export files from admin had a blank row between each data line
- Admin – Meetings: Advanced Rules were not allowing you to populate user or company
- Admin – Meetings: Schedule exports were broken
- iOS – Scanner was not filling up the entire screen on larger phones. Fix available in 30.8
October 22nd, 2018
- Admin – Meetings: Concurrent rules were not updating to latest selections
- Admin – Sendgrid: Changing the subuser name was not working
- Admin – Templates: Some were appearing in plain text vs html
- Admin – Zerista.Zeista.com search queries needed to be optimized
- Android – Tag matching reason was displaying cut off on user recommendation tiles. Fix available in 14.57
- Infrastructure – Micello layered maps were cutting off the search action
- iOS – Error message handling was broken. Fix available in 30.7
- Website – Gaming: Leaderboard needed styling
October 15th, 2018
- Admin – Interest: Editing Tag names was creating a new tag instead of replacing the existing one
- Apps – Delete sync was not working correctly. Server side fix
- iOS – Activity Feed: Status post & comments were truncated when reviewing in comments view. Fix available in version 30.6
- iOS – Activity Feed: You were unable to close the keyboard to add a photo or social connections. Fix available in version 30.6
- Mobile Web – My event page does was not showing navigation bar widgets
- Website – Agenda: Date picker was un-styled
- Website – Alert messages were appearing un-styled
- Website – Company Profiles: Tag matching headers have been styled
- Website – Recommendation sliders have been further styled
- Website – Posters: Clicking ‘institutions’ was displaying the wrong menu title
- Website – Wording of ‘match’ was duplicating under match score
- Website – Zerista Surveys: Long questions were appearing un-styled
October 8th, 2018
- iOS – My Event: Day picker was getting cut off. Fix available in 304
- Website – Fixed several Internet Explorer 11 styling issues
- Website – After open sign up you were not directed to on-boarding flow
- Website – Collateral: YouTubes were not loading
October 1st, 2018
- Apps – Tags page was still prompted for once removed from on-boarding flow. Server side fix
- iOS – Brand Banners were not scaling full width of page on larger phones. Available in 30.3
- iOS – On-boarding was being prompted every time you logged in. Available in 30.3
- Mobile Web – Requesting a meeting was broken
- Mobile Web – Tracks view was broken
- Website – Exhibitor Portal: Meetings view was only showing meetings booked with the company and other exhibitor contacts
- Website – Global Search: Clicking ‘see more’ displayed an internal server error
- Website – Match scores were appearing mis-aligned when users were missing company/titles.
- Website – Meetings: Changing your day/time selection was not populating the appropriate advanced location rule
September 24th, 2018
- Admin – Meetings: Reminder/Expire rules were broken
- Android – Calendar sync was broken. Fix available in 14.50
- iOS – Meetings: App was crashing when 1 or less locations were available for that meeting request. Fix available in iOS 30.2
- iOS 12 – Activation page was cutting off action buttons at bottom of screen. Fix available in 30.2
- iOS 12 – Profiles: Bio/description fields were unstlyed and not displaying content. Fix available in 30.2
- iOS 12 – Posts Menu was missing post function. Fix available in 30.2
- iOS 12 – Scanner was broken. Fix available in 30.2
September 17th, 2018
- Android – App was crashing (in background) if push notificaitons certificate was expired. Fix available in version 14.25
- iOS – Meeting surveys were not displaying for completion. Server side fix
- Website – Event profile widgets were overlapping each other
September 10th, 2018
- Admin – Gaming: Mass deleting points against a user was broken
- Admin – The exhibitor importer was not recognizing a column header of ‘sponsorship’.
- Website – Google Play logo was not displaying on Smart download URL page
September 4th, 2018
- Admin – Copying a site was duplicating some custom pages when i-frame code was present
- Admin – Copying a site was stripping out quotations in parameters of custom pages.
- Admin – Email Template: MEETING_DELETE_MEMBER template was throwing a 500 error
- Android – Logout menu icon was missing. Fix available in 14.24
- Website – Attendee/Company listings were missing one profile in last row
- Website – Users unable to update their profile were seeing a blank white page in the on-boarding flow
August 20th, 2018
- Mobile Web – Gaming: Clicking on the ‘my points’ sub menu was showing an error if you did not have any points
August 13th, 2018
- Admin – Ads: Sponsor posts were displaying the wrong exhibitor company
- Website – Zerista Surveys were not loading in the exhibitor portal
August 6th, 2018
- Admin – Some conferences (upon create) were missing start/end date entry fields
- Admin – Uploading an exhibitor image was unstyled
- Android – Unable to complete a post taping the photo icon. Available in version 14.14
- Infrastructure – Unable to login to admin
- Website – Meeting profile pages were appearing un-styled
- Website – Password reset page was appearing un-styled
July 23rd, 2018
- Website – Attendee photo uploader was not allowing to choose a file from computer
- Website – Attendee photo uploader was showing duplicated header text
- Website – Attendee search results were displaying un-styled
- Website – Double clicking recommendations needs styling
- Website – Event Grid View needed styling
- Website – Maps search view needed styling
- Website – Message inbox needed styling when no messages were present
- Website – Notification banners were ‘tan’ instead of aligned with conference theme
- Website – Open sign up errors needed styling
- Website – Password reset page needed styling
- Website – Profile page actions were appearing under the user widget
- Website – Rss feed needed styling
- Website – ‘See More’ links were throwing an internal server error when clicked from global search
- Website – Social Importer page needed styling
- Website – Tags views needed styling
July 16th, 2018
- Admin – Surveys: Questions with multiple responses possible we were not recording correctly.
- Admin – Zerista Surveys were not honoring closed times.
- iOS – Survey targets were capping at showing in 50 events. We put in a server side fix but this will also be fixed in version 297
- Website – Event Notes/Schedule actions were broken on homepage widgets
July 9th, 2018
- Admin – Export of pending survey feedback was failing
- Admin – Surveys: Pending Feedback filter is broken
- Admin – Times were displaying in your browser’s time zone instead of the event’s timezone.
- Website – Some pages were showing incorrect results due to a caching bug introduced with the rails 5.2 upgrade earlier this week.
July 2nd, 2018
- Android – Inconsistent meeting block display when you had a scheduled activity. iOS does not display a meeting block time if you are unavailable or have a scheduled event. We updated Android to match that same design for consistency. Server side fix
- Mobile Web – Page navigation numbers were missing on several listing pages (event, exhibitor, sponsor)
June 25th, 2018
- iOS – Exhibitor/Events profile pages were showing cut off titles/actions until you scrolled. Available in version 296
- iOS – Invalid theme was causing app crash upon initial load. Available in version 296
- iOS – Taping ‘like’ too many times quickly was freezing up the app. Available in version 296
- iOS Leads – Creating a note against a pending lead was crashing the app. Available in version 296
June 18th, 2018
- Admin – Adding points to a user for achievements was broken
- Android – Tapping a project was loading a blank page. Available in version 14.10
- iOS – Campaigns were not syncing to the app if too many banners existed in the admin. Available in version 296
June 11th, 2018
- Admin – Maps: Editor was missing (again)
- Android – Some users were unable to see their conferences in leads app. Server side fix
- Mobile Web – Maps were not opening
June 4th, 2018
- Admin – Gaming: Achievement filters were broken
- Admin – Leads: Stats & Exports page was not loading
- Admin – Maps: Creating two maps with the same name will no longer throw an error
- Admin – Maps: When selecting a location a duplicate pop up was appearing
- Admin – Settings: For a short time you were unable to save your settings page
- Admin – Submenus were not opening for a short time
- Android – On-boarding: Container Apps crashing when tags are not present. Fix available in version 14.01
- Apps – On-boarding: Trying to access your ‘conference’ menu directed you to on-boarding for that parent conference. Server side fix
May 28th, 2018
- Admin – Loading global/session icons was broken
- Admin – Maps: Editor was missing
- Admin – Session Profile: Unselecting a survey was causing an error when saving
- Admin – Unable to create a Survey Gizmo conference survey
- Apps – Gaming: Achievements page was not loading your achievement status. Server side fix
- iOS – Broadcast message notification (when tapped) sometimes displayed the wrong ‘from’ user. Server side fix
- Website – Maps: Exhibitor maps were showing a ‘TypeError’ popup when accessing
- Website – Maps: Exhibitors without an icon were not showing correctly on maps
- Website – Maps: Select locations were appearing as ‘undefined’ or without their company link
- Website – Maps: Venue maps were displaying under the exhibitor menu item
- Website – Themeing was broken
May 21st, 2018
- Android – Geofences were not working. Fixed in version 14.00
- Apps – Maps: Some maps were not displaying boxes
May 14th, 2018
- Admin – Copying a site was broken
May 7th, 2018
- Admin – On-boarding: Failed password creation was locking up user accounts
- Admin – Scheduler Settings: Saving your settings no longer wipes out the scheduler propose and scheduler numbers
- Android – Locations were duplicating upon a meetings creation. Server side fix
- Android – Unable to create meetings. Server side fix
- Website – Event: Recommendation view was not showing ‘add to schedule’
April 30th, 2018
- Apps – Surveys: Improve syncing of surveys. Server side fix
- iOS – Event locations were incorrectly deleted in some cases when determining available locations for meetings. Fixed in version 291
- iOS – Required surveys were displayed even after being submitted. Fixed in version 291
- Mobile Web – Unable to move past ‘my surveys’ page if there was a required survey
- Website – ‘User not found’ error prompt was broken on login page
April 23rd, 2018
- Admin – Event Editor: Location ‘free text’ was missing
- Admin – Event Editor: Error when trying to create/edit a session
- Admin – Rescheduler: UI for hovering over meetings now has white background for improved legibility.
- Admin – Zerista Survey: Unable to delete options from question types
- Mobile Web – Required conference surveys were not allowing access to site once complete
- iOS – Email links were opening to Mobile Web instead of the App. Server side fix
April 16th, 2018
- Admin – Attendee actions: Force Invite was broken
- Admin – Attendee: Your selected membership role was not highlighted
- Admin – Event profile: address addition broke
- Admin – Improved error handling of bad forms
- Admin – Maps: Polygons were not rendering correctly
- Admin – Meetings: Creating a location always sets the meeting capacity at 1
- Admin – Menus: Unable to scroll down to native app and logout menu items
- Admin – Schedules: PDF exports were broken
- Admin – Rescheduler: Unable to edit a newly created meeting.
- Admin – Unable to import an agenda file with room locations
- Android – Maps were not loading the background image. Server side fix.
- Website – Long company names were shifting icons in the home page exhibitor widget
April 9th, 2018
- Admin – Recommendations export menu item was not visible to moderator users
- Admin – Meeting Recommendations: Reviewed State filters were returning incomplete results
- Admin – Rescheduler: When editing an existing exhibitor meeting the location was not displaying.
- Admin – Twitter posts were truncating when pulled into the system
- Admin – Stats: The page content widget was not showing all custom page views
- Admin – Maps in foreign language were showing an error using Chrome (google translate)
- iOS Leads – Scanning a users Zerista QR code that is not sunk to the database crashes the app. Fix in version 291
- Website/Mobile Web – Zerista Survey options were appearing un-styled.
- Website/Mobile Web – Linked in integration is not pulling over profile pictures
April 2nd, 2018
- Admin – Saving an exhibitor contact showed an unstyled page
- Admin – Retweeted activity feed posts were only pulling the first 140 characters.
- Admin – Some sites were caching user info from the server causing issues scheduling meetings
- Admin – Logout button from admin directs to the new on-boarding process.
- Website – Error messages were not displaying correctly in a flow
- Website – Account tool tip was displaying even after you clicked ‘Got it’
- iOS – Exhibitors with booths on multiple maps did not all correctly link. Fixed in version 290
- iOS – Logging in for the first time opens benefits page inside of app. Fixed in version 290
- iOS – Saving a profile without a zip code was resulting in an error. Fixed in version 290
- iOS – Users were getting logged out of app when connection times out. Fixed in version 290
- iOS – Container apps were not loading conference listing page until something was tapped on screen. Server side fix.
- iOS – Zerista App was directing back to conference listing page once logged into your event. Fixed in version 290
- iOS – iPhone X: Splash Screen distorts when loading text appears. Fixed in version 290
- iOS – archiving a message causes it to disappear. Fixed in version 290
- Mobile Web – Email activation link was not directing to /benefits page for app download prompt.
March 26th, 2018
- Admin – Rescheduler: Unable to split a meeting
- Admin – Rescheduler: Worked around long-standing issue on Firefox and Safari on OSX that prevented meetings from being deleted
- Admin – Meeting locations dropdowns were appearing blank without locations
- Admin – Unable to create a blank meeting in admin. The meeting would automatically add the logged in user as the meeting organizer.
- Admin – Unable to delete a menu item
March 19th, 2018
- Admin – QR code exports were not displaying confirmation prompts.
- Admin – Rescheduler: Meetings created from the scheduler were sometimes offset by 5 minutes when using Chrome
- Admin – Rescheduler: Error messages were appearing behind the meeting editor window. They now display at the top of the meeting editor.
- Admin – Meetings created in the admin were adding the moderator setting up the meeting and not allowing you to remove them.
- Android – Activity feed was not displaying more than 2 sponsorship posts. Fixed in version 13.11
- Desktop/Mobile/Admin – Unable to update some existing profiles (attendee and exhibitor) with addresses.
March 12th, 2018
- Admin – The rescheduler was not allowing you to create a meeting after blocking out an unavailable time (the page had to be refreshed)
- Admin – Workshop scheduler was only running 30 workshops total when scheduling
- Admin – Parent level stats: When only 1 event was present the legend was not displaying.
- Admin – Parent level stats: Running a date query over 1 year was not returning the correct results.
- iOS – App was crashing when setting survey notification reminders for meetings or sessions in the past. Available in version 289
- Website – Payments were not processing for Zerista Leads app purchases.
- Website – Zerista Leads app purchase pages were missing styling.
March 5, 2018
- Admin – The notifications menu was not appearing in the admin. When we made our admin menu enhancements a few weeks back this was removed from the admin for use at the global level.
- Admin – Unable to update any profiles (attendees, sessions, posters, companies) with client id’s. Client id’s come from data that is integrated from third party platforms into Zerista.
- Website – Map search function was broken
- Website – Exhibitor Portal: You were unable to ‘assign’ a contact to a meeting request.
February 26, 2018
- Admin – When creating/editing a campaign it was showing a blank error at the top of the page
- Admin – Parent Conferences were duplicating campaign headers.
- Android – Unavailable times were broken. Available in version 13.09
- Website – Exhibitor ‘view’ error message was not displaying correct terminology change made in admin.
February 19, 2018
- Admin – ‘Questions‘ third level navigation was appearing for all survey types instead of just Zerista Surveys.
- Admin – Re-running your recommendations generator was resetting confirmed and reviewed recommendation states.
- iOS – Text size on section headers varies as you scroll the page. Available in version 288
- Website – My Schedules tab was not appearing when added to a menu
February 12, 2018
- Admin – You were unable to delete a custom reg type.
- Admin – Stats page was not updating statistics
- Admin – Scheduler was not adding recommendations to propose list on scheduler
February 5, 2018
- Admin – Permissions sub menu was missing from admin. Added back under settings>conferences
- Website – Custom pages were not displaying correctly when more than one was present on a site
- Website – Sub-navigation menus were disappearing when clicked
January 29, 2018
- Admin – Duplicate confirmation emails were sent when a script completed its work
- Admin – Interest tags menu items were missing from admin
- Website – Leads tab missing from exhibitor portal
January 22, 2018
- Admin – Using the “resend invite” (renamed force invite) action on the attendee page was incorrectly notifying moderators via email each time is was used.
- Admin – User activations incorrectly triggered an additional email to be delivered to the new user stating that their account was now active.
- Infrastructure – Stats links within integration error emails did not work
January 15, 2018
- Admin – The test push notification page was broken for iOS (push notifications worked correctly, just testing them was broken).
- Admin – Campaigns with updated membership type selections were not being recognized by iOS devices.
- Admin – Campaigns check boxes incorrectly cut-off
- iOS – Event reminders were displaying at incorrect times if a session was added to at attendee’s schedule while in a different timezone then the event. Available in version 285
- iOS – Message subject lines were small and truncated if too long. Available in version 285
- iOS – Searching on the ‘my event’ page crashed the app. Available in version 285
- Website – iPads incorrectly displayed the apps benefits page.
January 8, 2018
- Mobile Web – Zerista Container App icon was not displaying on the ‘get app’ page.
December 22, 2017
- Admin – Password reset email template had bad html code causing them to error
- Admin – Scheduler Doesn’t Honor ‘Past’ Meeting Rule
- Admin – Achievements with long titles do not appear in export file
- Android – Scrolling filtered attendee list is glitchy. Available in version 13.10
- iOS – Unable to see speaker actions UI when in a session profile. Available in version 282
- iOS – Public container app not honoring campaign settings for anonymous users. Available in version 283
- iOS – Notes display against posters even though disabled in admin. Available in version 283
- iOS – Ad banners on home page are not clickable. Available in version 283
- iOS – Long names display over message sent date on small iphone devices. Available in version 283
- Mobile Web – Get App and password reset page were turning blank when scrolled
- Website – Grid View: Unable to click agenda items in first column
December 11, 2017
- Admin – ‘Copy settings’ were broken for terminology and menus
- Website – Pagination on ‘my meetings’ menu broken.
- Website – Poster filtering UI was broken for parent conferences.
December 4, 2017
- Admin – Menus: Deleting menu items sometimes removes item above/below what you selected
- Admin – Native app pages where displaying incorrectly when no app configured.
- iOS – iPhone X: Display overlapping bottom menu items. Available in version 281
- iOS – iPhone X: Crash when attempting to scan lead and the camera tries to auto focus. Available in version 281
- Website – Session profile page was missing add (+) button.
November 20, 2017
- Admin – More admin styling fixes – polishing look and feel of admin forms
- Admin – Stats page not calculating correctly.
- Admin – Invitation status’ was not appearing against each user
- Admin – Test template page squished
- iOS – iPhone X menus overlapped by screen display. Available in version 281
- iOS – Unlinked session locations not displaying in session profiles. Available in version 281
November 6, 2017
- Admin – More admin styling fixes – polishing look and feel of admin forms
- Admin – Templates: Remove old code causing email replies (round-tripping) to not work
- Admin – Improved meeting cancellation templates to include additional meeting details
- iOS – Theme Colors were rendering incorrectly. Available in version 280
- iOS – Improved app upgrade process to automatically log out users who are not attending the conference this year or whose login details have changed. Available in version 278.
- iOS – Fixed receiving multiple session/meeting reminders. Available in version 280.
- Mobile Web – Improve layout of meeting accept page
- Website – Exhibitor Portal: Contacts page shows email address and type overlapping
- Website – Topic (Conversations): Fix 404 error when clicking link
October 30, 2017
- Admin – Various code fixes
- Admin – Styling updates from bootstrap 4 upgrade (polishing look and feel of admin fields)
- Admin – Import Mapping Pages were displaying backwards and upside down
- Admin – Rules Page: Meeting Confirmation UI not working correctly
- Admin – Gaming hashtags collected on twitter were not awarding points to zerista users
- iOS – Recommendation UI was showing incorrect tag highlights. The listed tags for matches is correct on page 1 and page 2, but is thereafter incorrect. Available in version 278 of iOS
- iOS – SSO login was broken. Instead of going to the SSO screen, the app would go to the regular sign in screen. Available in version 279 of iOS
- iOS – Track selection on homepage widget was crashing app. Available in version 279 of iOS
- iOS Leads – Clicking a company linked to an exhibitor profile crashes app. Available in version 279 of iOS
- Website – Meeting grid was not showing pending or confirmed meetings when booking with other users.
- Website – Exhibitor Profile Prompt not working correctly. If you ‘x’ out of the prompt or clicked ‘i got it’ the prompt would still come back
- Website – Themes were not displaying correctly on all sites
October 23, 2017
- Admin – Various code fixes
- Admin – Scheduler ‘meeting count’ was displaying incorrect meeting values
- Admin – Meeting limits were including declined/expired meetings
- Admin – Unable to save updates to the scheduler/meetings rules page
- Android – RSS feed crashing app. Available in version 12.63 of Android
- iOS – Push notifications not delivering on version 276. Available in version 278 of iOS
October 16, 2017
- Admin – Various code fixes
- Apps – Permission error when checking into sessions (server side fix)
- iOS – If logged into old event (using a different email), then iOS app is updated to new event and your email is different, you cannot log in/out. After the account is identified as invalid you will be autologged out. Available in version 278 of iOS
October 9, 2017
- Admin – Various code fixes
- Admin – Some email templates were throwing an internal server error upon opening (password reset and user activation)
- Admin – Scheduling a meeting as a moderator was giving the meeting status of pending instead of confirmed
- Infrastructure – Invite/Reminder email jobs were failing to complete and update invitation status of users. We put in a fix to batch invite/reminder emails to 2000 at a time. If you have a large number of invites/reminders to send out speak to your Zerista PM on how to handle this process moving forward.
- Website – Declining a meeting in the exhibitor portal was throwing an error
- Website – Particular meeting requests were throwing a ‘You do not have authorization’ error
- Website – Unable to de-select which fields populated from a social integration
October 2, 2017
- Admin – Various code fixes
- Admin – Html code in posters file not allowing import of posters
- Admin – Tasks page pop ups appearing blank when clicked into
- Infrastructure – Regenerate Push Notifications
- iOS – My Survey notification badges broken. Available in version 277 of iOS
- iOS – Gimbal notificaitons broken. Apple updated their location preference pop up. We had to update the iOS app to adhere to this change. Available in version 277 of iOS
- iOS – Some users being logged out of Zerista Leads app upon reopen. Available in version 276 of iOS
- iOS – ‘not authorized’ error when onboarding new users on a whitelabled website. Available in version 276 of iOS
September 25, 2017
- Admin – Various code fixes
- iOS – Social integrations crash the app. Available in version 276 of iOS
- iOS – Onboarding: SMS/Email resets were directing to home page instead of password creation page. Available in version 276 of iOS
- iOS – Onboarding: Open sign-up crashing app. Available in version 276 of iOS
- iOS – Poster titles truncating. Available in version 276 of iOS
- iOS – Poster descriptions truncating. Available in version 276 of iOS
- iOS – Matching Tags were not highlighting correctly against profiles that match your tags. Available in version 276 of iOS
- iOS Leads – Scanning a leads all ready scanned showed no alert message at top of page. Available in version 275 of iOS
September 18, 2017
- Admin – Invites/Reminders were wrapping text in the middle of words
- Admin – Meeting cancellation email was not showing the cancelled meeting in the body
September 11, 2017
- Admin – Various code fixes
- Admin – Unable to delete banner ads in admin
- iOS – Collateral icon appearing behind attendee thumbnail images. Available in version 274 of iOS
August 21, 2017
- Admin – Various code fixes
- Apps – Session timestamp not updating when new speakers are manually created. (server side fix)
August 14, 2017
- Admin – Various code fixes
- Admin – Ads pages had a 20 banner limit against the display
- Admin – Admin>Meeting selections>Rules page was missing styling
- Admin – Auto complete error when mapping speakers to sessions
- Admin – Deleting a company did not remove their associated meetings
- Admin – ‘Select all’ function on exhibitor page was broken
- Admin – Unable to create a sponsor post with only one label (was requiring 2)
- Admin – Updated text at top of custom page editor to be more user friendly.
- Mobile – UI Styling Fixes
- Website – Current page number UI not lining up with all page numbers
- Website – When logged out, requesting a meeting was not directing user to login page
August 7, 2017
- Admin – Various code fixes
- iOS – Bottom menu not correctly updating from menu changes in admin. Available in version 269 of iOS
July 31, 2017
- Admin – Improved display of broadcast message errors
- Admin – Could not change “Exhibitor State” for company profiles for Leads access
- Admin – Menus were not wrapping text correctly in admin
- Admin – Zooming in on the rescheduler page causes unavailable times to not display correctly.
- Admin – Various bug fixes
- Infrastructure – Survey response performance improved
July 24, 2017
- Admin – Copy site function was broken
- Admin – Moderator were able to create conferences at the parent level
- Admin – Speaker type ids were missing in admin causing some apps to error upon launch
- Admin – When creating new UI Sections the progress bar spins and never completes
- Admin – Email template preview was not displaying correctly
- Website – Open social stream icon was overlapping text
- Website – Unable to select top session in event grid view
July 17, 2017
- Admin – Various bug fixes
- Admin – Leads export email was failing to deliver
- Admin – Unable to load new maps into the admin
- Admin – Search bar on leads page incorrectly redirects you to exhibitor list view
- Admin – Stats page: charts not loading for larger conferences
July 10, 2017
- Admin – Various bug fixes
- Android – Sponsorship types were not appearing correctly in grid view. We switched the view back to list view to correct the issue. Updated in version 12.33 of Android app.
June 26, 2017
- Admin – Recommendation reports added to stats admin
- Infrastructure – Improved Grip integration
- iOS – Custom UI sections not showing data on home page of app.
June 19, 2017
- Admin – Editing the Activation email caused an internal server error.
- Apps – Users able to receive activation link notifications and log in w/o being part of non-public conference (server side fix).
- iOS – Updating your photo caused the app to crash in some cases. Updated in version 265 of iOS app
- iOS – Profile picture was not showing until an update to your profile was made. Updated in version 265 of iOS app
- iOS – Tapping Event/Meeting Notifications opened the app’s home page instead of going to the appropriate event or meeting page. Updated in version 265 of iOS app
- iOS – Speaker Type Headings were not displaying in session profile view. Updated in version 263 of iOS app
- iOS – Open sign up was missing ‘cancel’ button if you entered incorrect email to start the sign up process
- iOS – Open sign up process was broken for public conferences.
- iOS – Leads App: Adding a lead manually caused the app to crash in some cases. Updated in version 265 of iOS app
- Mobile Web – Banner was turning black when scrolling down the home page
June 12, 2017
- Admin – Unable to delete maps in the admin.
- Android – Android banner and game sections have inconsistent padding. Updated in version 12.26 of Android app.
- Apps – Meeting requests were getting stuck in a state of ‘pending’ after other meeting participant accepted the meeting (server side fix)
- Mobile Web – Upcoming Sessions UI Section was displaying with overlapped text
- iOS – Home page activity feed was not displaying the most recent status post. (server side fix)
- iOS – Scanning Wildcard Achievements Goes to Login Page when using a white-label URL (server side fix)
- Website – Bold was not displaying on Chrome browser on a Mac.
June 05, 2017
- Admin – Fix permissions on newly created conferences
- Admin – Fixed rescheduler to show correct symbol and color for admin added meetings
- Admin – Various bug fixes
- Apps – Exhibitor companies were not displaying when tapping on booth location (server side fix)
- iOS – Using the checkin function against an exhibitor or sponsor crashes the app. Updated in version 260 of iOS app
- iOS – Leads App: Creating a lead manually with a phone number did not save the phone number. Updated in version 260 of iOS app
- iOS – Leads App: ‘Call’ action was not showing up with phone number present. Updated in version 261 of iOS app
May 29, 2017
- Admin – Invite/Reminder Emails not sending out. If you sent out multiple groups of invites with the same registration type at the same time they were not sending in some cases.
- iOS – Activity feed posts with an image & long message were truncating text. Updated in version 260 of iOS app
- iOS – Removing unavailable times did not sync to the server correctly. Updated in version 260 of iOS app
- iOS – Clicking on twitter url in activity feed post showed error message banner. Server side fix
- iOS – Scanning wildcard QR code was displaying error message (scan still recorded correctly). Updated in version 260 of iOS app
- iOS – Session tracks menu configuration was broken. Updated in version 260 of iOS app
- iOS – Leads App: Company names/job titles were not wrapping correctly in the leads listing view. Updated in version 260 of iOS app
- iOS – Series App: Theming of page headers was not pulling from the event specific theme in series apps. Updated in version 260 of iOS app
May 22, 2017
- Admin – Stats page not updating with current event data
- Website – Selecting multiple track filter options caused the page view to shift
- Website – IE 11: Clicking on adverts with a URL did not work
May 15, 2017
- Admin – Internal Server Error when exporting games achievements
- Admin – ‘&’ symbols were appearing as & in the social feed and various content pages
- Admin – twitter id’s were not syncing to activity feeds
- Admin – Custom Content pages were displaying if conference was not private.
- Apps – Session surveys were not appearing against session profiles or under ‘my surveys’. Server side fix no new app version needed.
May 8, 2017
- Admin – Unable to delete sessions: There was an error with the new admin release that didnt allow you to manually delete a session.
- Admin – Engage > Email – Internal Server Error. This error was due to the upgrade to the new admin portal.
- Admin – Rescheduler: Clearing unavailable times in the admin doesnt ‘appear’ to work
May 1, 2017
- Admin – Rescheduler Bug: Events (sessions) were missing when you view ‘all attendees’ on the rescheduler
- Admin – A 404 error was occurring when assigning exhibitor contacts
- Admin – _Event permission was not working causing issues with collateral displaying against sessions for particular users.
- Admin – Stats ‘page views’ were not calculating correctly for the following:
- Top attendees by page views
- Top exhibitors by page views
- Top events by page views
- Top posters by page views
- Top collateral by page views
- Top content pages by page views
- Infrastructure – My.zerista.com page UI was displaying without a styled theme
- iOS – Timezone format of events (sessions) was not being honored by the app (this is now determined by the phones region). Updated in version 255 of iOS app
- Meetings Recommendations – Confirm button was not working
- Website – My Surveys page was not displaying users outstanding surveys
April 24, 2017
- iOS – Sync Issues: Apps were not syncing all data from the server. Updated in version 252 of iOS app
April 17, 2017
- Admin – Various Server exception fixes
- Admin – 404 error when saving settings page.
- Apps – Various on-boarding fixes to last weeks upgrades
April 10, 2017
- Infrastructure – Zerista calendar has Incorrect Conference Dates (UK events were not showing correctly)
- iOS – ‘Logout’ menu option visible when not logged in. Updated in version 250 of iOS app
- iOS – Collateral files are duplicating against profiles when added and deleted in admin. This is a server side fix for both apps. Updated in version 245 of iOS app
April 3, 2017
- Admin – When copying a site custom pages were not appearing correctly
- Admin – PDF schedule exports broken
- iOS – Tapping ‘conferences’ crashes conference app. Updated in version 247 of iOS app
March 27, 2017
- Admin – Removed ‘set unavailable times’ tick box on ‘actions’ page as it was not designed to remove that ability from users. To do so please disable ‘my unavailable times’ on the actions page and then remove the ui section under ‘my meetings’.
- Apps: Fixes for Gimbal v2.53 (Beacons) – We fixed several bugs we found from last weeks release dealing with notifications not delivering, urls not opening correctly, and multiple beacons messages not being delivered to the device. Updated in version 246 of iOS app and 11.80 of Android
- Android – Posters not deleting from devices as the delete sync was broken. Updated in 11.78 of Android
- Android – Leads App: Password reset was crashing the app upon submission. Updated in 11.79 of Android
- iOS – Tapping ‘conferences’ crashes container app. This is still an issue on non container apps but as its a stand alone event this should not be an issue. Updated in version 243 of iOS app
- iOS – Login terminology not updating upon first time launch. Admins were changing wording of email/password to more specific text and users were not seeing this. Updated in version 245 of iOS app
- iOS – Container App: SSO Password reset link broken. If a client is using an SSO to login users the ‘need help logging in’ link was not directing back to the clients site for assistance. Updated in version 245 of iOS app
March 20, 2017
- iOS – Conference surveys were not appearing on ‘my surveys’ page. Fixed in version 243 of app
- iOS – Logging out of the app causes the fonts to disappear. Fixed in version 243 of app
- iOS – Location Links Broken – This was happening when the location was not in devices pre-populated database. Fixed in version 243 of app
March 13, 2017
- Admin – Users who set visibility setting to private prevents moderators from updating the profile
- Android – calendar crashes when synced to ‘my events’. Fixed in version 11.58 of app
- iOS – Pre-populated databases not downloading. The phones when initially syncing data grab a pre-populated list of information.Fixed in version 242 of app
- Meetings Recommendations – Screen auto scrolls down on Recommendation page. When scrolling the meeting recommendation page the left side bar scrolls out of view and then re-appears when it should not.
March 6, 2017
- Admin – Mass changing membership type in admin not functioning correctly. If you searched for a list of users and highlighted them to change their membership the admin was changing all users in that reg type not just your specific search results.
- Admin – Branding/Ads: Image Mapping not saving. When trying to hyperlink an icon on a banner the mapping code would not save.
- iOS – Taping a poster location from the listing page does not highlight the location correctly on the venue map. Fixed in version 240 of app
- iOS – Unable to select a search result under ‘more’ tab. If you used the global search on the app you were unable to tap on one of the results that appeared. Fixed in version 241 of app
February 27, 2017
- Mobile – Maps were not rendering when clicked on
- Website – Meetings: If one member of your meeting invite is unavailable all users were showing as unavailable.
February 20, 2017
- Admin – Database stripping out slash (/) tags breaking integration feeds
- Admin – Permissions: moderators were not seeing checkin results in admin
- Apps – iOS: clicking users company names take you to the wrong exhibitor profile. Fixed in version 239 of app
- Infrastructure – SendGrid Reset Password not matching Zerista’s password.
- Website – Collateral icon overlapping session title in session listing view
- Website – When an exhibitor profile is set to have an offsite contact the message and meetings buttons are still displaying against the companies profile.
February 13, 2017
- Admin – Unable to create gaming achievement in admin
- Apps – Android: App crashing upon launch if using gimbal and below version 5 of Android OS. Fixed in version 11.5 of app
- Apps – Android: My event buttons changed to icons. Fixed in version 11.5 of app
- Apps – iOS: listing pages and actions drop down only show 2 actions instead of all available actions. Fixed in version 238 of app
- Apps – iOS: Crash on Public Conferences when Logging in Initially. Fixed in version 238 of app
February 6, 2017
- Admin – Error copying menus and terminology in admin
- Admin – New Ad setup no longer allows banners to be blocked if AdBlocker is installed
- Apps – Same map list was loading for all conferences (apps now show their correct maps only, server side change no new app version needed)
- Apps – iPad action buttons disappear when iPad is rotated (version 236 needed for this change)
- Website – locations when hovered over on venue maps showed as unidentified.
January 30, 2017
- Admin – Permissions fix for exhibitor notes: Last week we ran into an issue where an admin disabled exhibitors from posting in the activity feed. As a result of that exhibitors were also not able to add notes against a user using the leads app. Both share the same code so one permission turned off the other.
- Admin – Rescheduler bug: IF you have multiple columns open, and change a meeting, it lists them in every open schedule. When you refresh, it disappears and displays properly: (see attached)
iOS – Tab Bar Theme Not Syncing: The theme isn’t syncing reliably so the old theme from the Prepop DataBase was not being updated consistently.
January 23, 2017
- Admin – Theming: Color picker no longer accepts invalid hex colors
- Admin – Theming: html buttons were not appearing on website/app
- Website – Poster Collateral Icon was misaligned
- Website – Deleting a canceled meeting from your schedule now redirects out of the deleted meeting back to your schedule
January 16, 2017
- Admin – Permission role editor ignoring member states
- Admin – Unable to sort by meetings on schedules page (we removed this function as it cant work with our current backend design)
- Admin – Having no start/end date causes internal server error when clicking Rescheduler
- Exhibitor Portal – Note, subject line defaulting to “Note” even when it has been changed to something else
- Infrastructure – Theming migration: Bold font was not being recognized on the website
- Mobile Web – Hyperlinks do not work in messages when tapped.
January 9, 2017
- Admin – Remove Mobile Hamburger Menu from setting page
- iOS – Videos not working consistently – server side change to fix no new version needed of application.
- Website – Printing schedule throws internal server error
January 2, 2017
- Exhibitor Portal – Meetings “Grid” view incorrectly showing all exhibitor contact personal meetings.
- iOS – Exhibitor Contact Info does not display in App – available in 234 builds
- iOS – Confirmed Meetings Indicator: Example 1, Example 2 – meetings show status of meeting request on all pages – available in 234 builds
- iOS Leads – Saved (new) notes does not appear against the user profile initially – available in 234 builds
- iOS Leads – user profiles taking too long to open
- Meetings Recommendations – Adding then quickly rejecting (or vice versa) causes multiple entries
- Website – unclicking a tag from the page body does not actually remove the tag
- Website – clicking exhibitor ‘add’ when logged out causes error when directed to login page