At Zerista, we are committed to innovation. As we work to improve our products, we’ll maintain a list of product changes and resolved issues. If you have any questions, please contact your project manager or visit our support center.
February 1st, 2019
- Apps – Ability for both participants and organizers to edit meeting requests (previously just the organizer). Available in Android 14.80 & iOS 31.4
- Infrastructure – Attendees: Ability to mask attendee names. To better protect users identity we can have a ‘preset’ name app for particular membership types. When editing their profile a user will have the ability to disable this function
- Infrastructure – Zerista Surveys were not loading.
- iOS – Meetings: Editing profiles that were outside the default meeting slot time crashed the app. Fix available in iOS 31.4
- iOS – Meetings: The Organizer of a meeting could be deleted. Fix available in iOS 31.4