At Zerista, we are committed to innovation. As we work to improve our products, we’ll maintain a list of product changes and bug fixes. If you have any questions, please contact your project manager or visit our support center.
September 25th, 2018
- Infrastructure – Performance upgrade: Meeting scheduled now load faster
- Infrastructure – Performance upgrade: Meeting deletions were slow
- Infrastructure – Recommendation limit set to 50 per user/company
- iOS – Meetings: Location activity indicator added for times/locations when loading. Available in 30.3
- Mobile Web – Requesting a meeting was broken
- Mobile Web – Tracks view was broken
- Website – Exhibitor Portal: Meetings view was only showing meetings booked with the company and other exhibitor contacts
- Website – Meetings: Changing your day/time selection was not populating the appropriate advanced location rule
- Website – Tag Matching: Ability to set a filter parameter to return describe, desire, or both types of tags.
- Website – Tag Matching: Reason now displays against each recommendation
- Website – Tag Matching: Recommended tag totals now display in user/company profiles
- Website – Tag Matching: Tag count now displays against each recommendation