At Zerista, we are committed to innovation. As we work to improve our products, we’ll maintain a list of product changes and bug fixes. If you have any questions, please contact your project manager or visit our support center.
May 4th, 2018
- Admin – Better support for time zone changes. If you change the time zone in admin it will now correctly adjust meeting time slots (previously events and meetings were adjusted).
- Admin – Rescheduler: Locations now display in alphabetical order.
- Admin – Scheduler Settings: Saving your settings no longer wipes out the scheduler propose and scheduler numbers
- Admin – Scheduler Settings: Updated Workshop selection from a single select box to a multi select list
- Admin – Event Scheduler: When multiple workshops are available at the same time, only one is chosen.
- Website – Event: Recommendations view was missing ‘add to schedule’