At Zerista, we are committed to innovation. As we work to improve our products, we’ll maintain a list of product changes and bug fixes. If you have any questions, please contact your project manager or visit our support center.
April 3rd, 2018
- Admin – Permissions: Ability to set users to not display until they activate their account
- Admin – Meeting locations now populate locations based on exhibitor booths, attendee specific rules, and public locations available for that time slot
- Infrastructure – Performance improvements: Increased the load time of the attendees page and cleared out some slow/blocking operations running against our cache server.
- iOS Leads – Scanning a users Zerista QR code that is not sunk to the database crashes the app. Fix in version 291
- Website/Mobile Web – Zerista Survey options were appearing un-styled.
- Website/Mobile Web – Linked in integration is not pulling over profile pictures