At Zerista, we are committed to innovation. As we work to improve our products, we’ll maintain a list of product changes and bug fixes. If you have any questions, please contact your project manager or visit our support center.
March 27th, 2018
- Admin – Add ability to change ‘apple store’ after native app creation.
- Admin – Validation added to prevent duplicate ‘store’
- Infrastructure – Upgraded Janrain social component to latest version.
- iOS – Exhibitors with booths on multiple maps did not all correctly link. Fixed in version 290
- iOS – Logging in for the first time opens benefits page inside of app. Fixed in version 290
- iOS – Saving a profile without a zip code was resulting in an error. Fixed in version 290
- iOS – Users were getting logged out of app when connection times out. Fixed in version 290
- iOS – Container apps were not loading conference listing page until something was tapped on screen. Server side fix.
- iOS – Zerista App was directing back to conference listing page once logged into your event. Fixed in version 290
- iOS – Ability to edit notes offline. This is supported by the conference and leads app. Available in version 290
- iOS – Upgraded Gimbal SDK to latest version. Available in version 290